@cigarette's eye exercise may be the best looksmax for the eyes

N

nosemaxxing

Bronze
@Cigarette i will never thank you enough for the eye exercise in your thread " how to ascend in 3 months"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Lawton88
What is it?
i've been doing these for 3 months, and i can see changes, you can find it in his thread "how to ascend in 3 months"

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
what shape does it give you? what the hell is that even for?

what shape does it give you? what the hell is that even for?
i know it sounds cope, but my uee got less visible, and undereye got better

• Woah
Reactions: lowtiernormy69, Descargue96 and Preoximerianas
i know it sounds cope, but my uee got less visible, and undereye got better
How much did you're uee reduce by? And what do you mean undereye got better? What exactly?

How much did you're uee reduce by? And what do you mean undereye got better? What exactly?
uee got better, i mean i didnt have bad uee, but now it is less visible, under eye got better not in term of bones, but in terms of muscle under the eye i dont know if i explained, btw i would raccomend try this

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
also it isnt the first time u see this if u check indigenous swiss guide on how to get hunter eyes you will find it

He better lay off hitting his head with the hammers as he is now developing vulcan looking bumps above his browridge.

thread was posted like 10 days ago but im guessing that you saw it from someone else like i did

thread was posted like 10 days ago but im guessing that you saw it from someone else like i did
Wdym by squeezing the eyes? like trying to pop them out?

yes i saw this from him, did it not constantly , when i saw ur post did it like every hour, cant thank u enough

He better lay off hitting his head with the hammers as he is now developing vulcan looking bumps above his browridge.

for real man, he got a mental issue, he cope with bonesmashing , sorry for the dude honestly

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Does it not damage your actual eyes? Whenever I do it my eyes hurt and I see stars, am I doing it wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Does it not damage your actual eyes? Whenever I do it my eyes hurt and I see stars, am I doing it wrong?
deam, i dont know, but it doesnt happen to me

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
hey bro shed light on this

@Cigarette

same issue with me
and would this decrease my eye power,like i would have t wear glasses?
and my eyeball feels pain after doing it? is this wrong?

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
this causes wrinkles tho

hey bro shed light on this

@Cigarette

same issue with me
and would this decrease my eye power,like i would have t wear glasses?
and my eyeball feels pain after doing it? is this wrong?
you shouldnt do it too hard. worst vase scenario u get wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
trueeeee asf , i've been doing this for like a month and a half now and my mild uee is noticeably less now sometimes i have full hooding, and i got rid of the slight sclera show i had