Çiko gençliği banlatma kapmanyası

menas

menas

Stacy's Favourite
Modlarla konuşacağım banlatıracağım imza kapmanyası gibi düşünün her yes yazdığınız imza sayılıyor

i am going to talk with mods to ban @MOGGERWINSS a.k.a çiko gençlik
he is making uselles threads all the time and ragebaits people and doesnt know anything about looksmaxxing he is a tiktokcel @Gengar if you are seeing this
every "yes" below this is the people who hate him and dont want him here

@toprak @maarda @boneking772 @mesocephalicmogger @temelyeterliliktest

FUCK THIS DUMBASS TIKTOKCEL
IMG 0701

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42111, maximum cope31 and boneking772
@ogrepilled

@elemanzelvadre

@orhanhic

i accept

• +1
Reactions: menas
yes yes i accept yes yes

• +1
menas bos thread niye actın lan sikleme ignorela bunu hicbisey yazma bununla ilgili 2-3 gune unutulacak zaten

• JFL
Reactions: MOGGERWINSS
Sub-Forumda daha önemli konuları konuşabiliriz bence. Birbirinizden haz etmiyorsanız ignorlayın kimsenin kimseyi buradan kovmaya hakkı yok.

Hayır veriyorum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87468 and MOGGERWINSS
Popülasyonu azaltmayın

Ben hayır veriyorum

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, MOGGERWINSS and Deleted member 87449
Modlarla konuşacağım banlatıracağım imza kapmanyası gibi düşünün her yes yazdığınız imza sayılıyor

i am going to talk with mods to ban @MOGGERWINSS a.k.a çiko gençlik
he is making uselles threads all the time and ragebaits people and doesnt know anything about looksmaxxing he is a tiktokcel @Gengar if you are seeing this
every "yes" below this is the people who hate him and dont want him here

@toprak @maarda @boneking772 @mesocephalicmogger @temelyeterliliktest

FUCK THIS DUMBASS TIKTOKCEL View attachment 3097755
I do know shitposting is only allowed in off topic but I'm not sure what the deal is in language forums. I will ask.

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
Anarsızm lan oc.

Hayır

• +1
Anarsızm lan oc.

Hayır

• +1
yok

• +1
I do know shitposting is only allowed in off topic but I'm not sure what the deal is in language forums. I will ask.
he doesnt shitpost he is just dumb thats the problem he claims to look like chico and he is dead serious jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42111 and boneking772
Sub-Forumda daha önemli konuları konuşabiliriz bence. Birbirinizden haz etmiyorsanız ignorlayın kimsenin kimseyi buradan kovmaya hakkı yok.

Hayır veriyorum.
High Iq user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87449
menas bos thread niye actın lan sikleme ignorela bunu hicbisey yazma bununla ilgili 2-3 gune unutulacak zaten
Ne boş threadi bro ? Eleman sürekli anlamadığı için threadleri ona uyarlamamızı söylüyor sik kafalanın önde gideni siktirsin gitsin

• +1
Reactions: boneking772
High Iq user
Sorun bu kardeşim eleman saçma sapan konular konuşuyor ciddi bi konuyada maydonoz olup ben anlamıyorum ne dediğinizi benima nlicağım şekilde yazın diyor aşırı sik kafalı eleman

• +1
Reactions: boneking772
Ne boş threadi bro ? Eleman sürekli anlamadığı için threadleri ona uyarlamamızı söylüyor sik kafalanın önde gideni siktirsin gitsin
Benim gibi ilk defa gelen biri terimleri nerden anlicak 4mini kafasini s1ktigim

One of the three kids here who messed with me is the person who opened this thread. Even though they know they will ignore me, they still talk about my articles. In my articles, I write whatever comes to my mind about the site. The shitposts I post are generally things that express the situation.

One of the three kids here who messed with me is the person who opened this thread. Even though they know they will ignore me, they still talk about my articles. In my articles, I write whatever comes to my mind about the site. The shitposts I post are generally things that express the situation.
translate kullanma oc

• +1
Sen sor bana anlamadığın şeyleri dmden yanıtlarım.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: menas and MOGGERWINSS
he doesnt shitpost he is just dumb thats the problem he claims to look like chico and he is dead serious jfl
He looks like Chico?
Ahh okay, I see! I heard you look like chico? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: maarda, ogrepilled, temelyeterliliktest and 3 others
He looks like Chico?

Ahh okay, I see! I heard you look like chico? :ogre:
Yes, it is, in fact, what started all this was me saying that I looked like Chico, strangely enough. as if it affects them badly. I even shared a post saying that I would show them my face if they showed their faces, but they still don't respond and just spew hatred 💀💀

• So Sad
Reactions: menas and Gengar
Yes, it is, in fact, what started all this was me saying that I looked like Chico, strangely enough. as if it affects them badly. I even shared a post saying that I would show them my face if they showed their faces, but they still don't respond and just spew hatred 💀💀
Brutal. Well if you say you look like chico then ill take your word for it. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maarda, menas and MOGGERWINSS
Alakan yoksa gelme ingilizcen yoksa gelme sik kafalıysan gelme bizde bi yerlerden başladık ama sik kafalı gibi anlamadığımız için millete sallamadık

To all turkcels , i am here to announce @Gengar is from now on a real TURKISH KARABOGA 👊👊💪💪💪🐺🐺🇹🇷🇹🇷

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
To all turkcels , i am here to announce @Gengar is from now on a real TURKISH KARABOGA 👊👊💪💪💪🐺🐺🇹🇷🇹🇷
Onur duydum. Biz gri kurtlar, tüm Yahudilerden birlikte kurtulacağız. Dünyayı ele geçirmeden önce bu eşcinsel Hint forumunu buluşma noktamız olarak kullanacağız. :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: menas and temelyeterliliktest
Onur duydum. Biz gri kurtlar, tüm Yahudilerden birlikte kurtulacağız. Dünyayı ele geçirmeden önce bu eşcinsel Hint forumunu buluşma noktamız olarak kullanacağız. :ogre:
Aynen öyle kardeşim AUUUUU 🐺🐺🐺🐺

onu bunu bırak prefixler nerde abi:unsure:

• Love it
Reactions: temelyeterliliktest
Pm gel atıxam lan yüzümü

Alakan yoksa gelme ingilizcen yoksa gelme sik kafalıysan gelme bizde bi yerlerden başladık ama sik kafalı gibi anlamadığımız için millete sallamadık
Nerde sallamışım göster bakıyım.

susssana olm adam artık bizden biri has karaboğa bundan böyle tüm diğer language sectionları ele geçireceğiZ 👊👊👊🐺
Benim sayemde amk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back