Circumcised penises have been shown to increase sexual performance, increase ease of reaching orgasm, favoured more then uncircumcised ones and more

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law

Database searches identified 29 publications with original data for inclusion, including 22 for aim (i) and 4 of these and 7 others pertaining to aim (ii). In the overwhelming majority of studies, women expressed a preference for the circumcised penis. The main reasons given for this preference were better appearance, better hygiene, reduced risk of infection, and enhanced sexual activity, including vaginal intercourse, manual stimulation, and fellatio. In studies that assessed mothers’ preference for MC of sons, health, disease prevention, and hygiene were cited as major reasons for this preference. Cultural differences in preference were evident among some of the studies examined. Nevertheless, a preference for a circumcised penis was seen in most populations regardless of the frequency of MC in the study setting.

Women’s preferences generally favor the circumcised penis for sexual activity, hygiene, and lower risk of infection. The findings add to the already well-established health benefits favoring MC and provide important sociosexual information on an issue of widespread interest.

Between February 2002 and September 2005, 2,784 participants were randomized, including the 100 excluded from this analysis because they crossed over, were not circumcised within 30 days of randomization, did not complete baseline interviews, or were outside the age range. For the circumcision and control groups, respectively, rates of any reported sexual dysfunction decreased from 23.6% and 25.9% at baseline to 6.2% and 5.8% at month 24. Changes over time were not associated with circumcision status. Compared to before they were circumcised, 64.0% of circumcised men reported their penis was “much more sensitive,” and 54.5% rated their ease of reaching orgasm as “much more” at month 24.

Adult male circumcision was not associated with sexual dysfunction. Circumcised men reported increased penile sensitivity and enhanced ease of reaching orgasm. These data indicate that integration of male circumcision into programs to reduce HIV risk is unlikely to adversely effect male sexual function.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, TheAnomaly, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
Jews me
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Marsiere214, f0rmless and 22 others
Jewish propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Marsiere214, f0rmless and 11 others
Another day, another cutcel cope
Penis sensitivity circumcision

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Marsiere214, Hector and 1 other person
That first study is biased af btw, I remember seeing this a few months ago.
Of course almost all of the women they asked were from country where circumcision is the norm.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 685
mutilation cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hector and Nisse
Go be a good goy somewhere else.

Database searches identified 29 publications with original data for inclusion, including 22 for aim (i) and 4 of these and 7 others pertaining to aim (ii). In the overwhelming majority of studies, women expressed a preference for the circumcised penis. The main reasons given for this preference were better appearance, better hygiene, reduced risk of infection, and enhanced sexual activity, including vaginal intercourse, manual stimulation, and fellatio. In studies that assessed mothers’ preference for MC of sons, health, disease prevention, and hygiene were cited as major reasons for this preference. Cultural differences in preference were evident among some of the studies examined. Nevertheless, a preference for a circumcised penis was seen in most populations regardless of the frequency of MC in the study setting.

Women’s preferences generally favor the circumcised penis for sexual activity, hygiene, and lower risk of infection. The findings add to the already well-established health benefits favoring MC and provide important sociosexual information on an issue of widespread interest.

Between February 2002 and September 2005, 2,784 participants were randomized, including the 100 excluded from this analysis because they crossed over, were not circumcised within 30 days of randomization, did not complete baseline interviews, or were outside the age range. For the circumcision and control groups, respectively, rates of any reported sexual dysfunction decreased from 23.6% and 25.9% at baseline to 6.2% and 5.8% at month 24. Changes over time were not associated with circumcision status. Compared to before they were circumcised, 64.0% of circumcised men reported their penis was “much more sensitive,” and 54.5% rated their ease of reaching orgasm as “much more” at month 24.

Adult male circumcision was not associated with sexual dysfunction. Circumcised men reported increased penile sensitivity and enhanced ease of reaching orgasm. These data indicate that integration of male circumcision into programs to reduce HIV risk is unlikely to adversely effect male sexual function.
Unironically kys if youre circumcised

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Women have more shame against uncutdics

Over for my sliced cock

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Over for my sliced cock
Being cut gains respect from our women. It is one of the main factors western men are at a slight disadvantage here in Turkey. They have shame for uncutdics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325

Cool story, still not mutilating my penis tho

I'm not Jewish though: It'd be pretty bizarre to imagine a blue-eyed White man with a dick mutiliated in submission to Semitic tribal custom, so I cannot imagine this ever being done to me.

Seriously? Do White people even do this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Adriana Lima
I have enough money to get my dick cut whenever I want. But my uncut dick is perfect the way it is, not worried about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Callooh_Calais
I'm not Jewish though: It'd be pretty bizarre to imagine a blue-eyed White man with a dick mutiliated in submission to Semitic tribal custom, so I cannot imagine this ever being done to me.

Seriously? Do White people even do this?
all of America does this

to all my fellow intact individuals, roll back your foreskin and leave it like that.