Circumstances where being over 6'4 is suboptimal v circumstances where it isn't

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
It's already been established in previous threads and polls that 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" is the ideal height

Here are circumstances where being taller than 6'4 is suboptimal:
Going solo clubbing in a small or not packed venue
I've gone solo clubbing countless times and had success when I found a club where I could predict how busy it would be and arrive once it's busy to try and blend in rather than stick out.
Last week I entered a club I'd never been to before and while there was a decent crowd there, it was nowhere close to being packed with nobody on the dancefloor.
I entered solo and sober and did my best to avoid the "lap of club" upon entry failo and went to get a drink then found places to stand alone against the wall while looking at my phone messaging a PSLer to seem busy.
The club didn't appear to be getting any fuller after being in there for 30minutes so I left upon finishing my drink.
The purpose was simply to scout the venue to potentially work there in future once I move city.
The takeaway was that it felt quite awkward being in there and heightmogging everyone except for one guy (who didnt have loner failo like I did)
If a 5'10 guy was in the club alone people would be less likely to associate him with being failoed off the bat because his head isn't sticking over everyone else's

If you commit a crime you are more likely to be caught once your height enters the extreme outlier zone of 99th+ percentile which is suboptimal
You always want to be able to pull off a violent act on the spur of the moment when it's needed and not be identified.

If you go to events full of youngsters/teens (eg an amusement park) even if you look young, your face will stick out above everyone elses so people will spend more time analysing the age of your face and whether you are weird for being there or not

Here are circumstances where being over 6'4 isn't suboptimal or a failo
If you are at a large festival event/concert where you pass by hundreds/thousands of people, in this circumstance there isn't a failo to being a 6'7 loner the same way there would be in the club since you aren't crossing paths with the same portion of people every few minutes like in a small or non crowded club

If you are walking down the street there's no real advantage to blending in as there would be in a fixed, limited environment like a club so being 6'7 wouldn't particularly failo you. I dont believe I'd feel any failo if I liftmaxxed to 6'7 and walked down the street so that's how I came to that conclusion.

If you are using your height for online content, because of the "biggest is always better" mentality on the internet, people are more likely to see a height of 6'7 as impressive while many people on the internet dont consider 6'4 to be an outlier height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and PlayersGetPlayed
your face will stick out above everyone elses so people will spend more time analysing the age of your face and whether you are weird for being there or not