City boys are lower T and city girls are higher E. Estrogen in water or wtf?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I live in a rural area where most girls are pretty subhuman.

We also own an apartment in the capital city of my country and I stay there like every other week or so during the weekends.

What I always see is that the women in cities are higher E and generally just much more beautiful. They act and talk more feminine.

The guys almost always look like they can’t grow a beard, have higher pitched voices and look like faggy eboys, they wear these weird ass looking retro glasses or look nerdier than high T men from rural areas that I see all the time where I actually live.

Average 18 yo boy in a city

2ECEC66B 2507 4AD6 B23D 4EA3F3FA5F86
4C16AA47 1547 46AA A310 A4E6E4E0E9E5

Average 18 yo boy in rural areas

3A3C73A2 DE27 439E 8E2A FD9FDEB2AF9F
90A0F372 AF72 44DC 9FB6 33D5AE24DEB1

Why is that so? Estrogen in water? The food they eat?

City boys also seem and sound like massive pussies and nerds ngl. But luckily for them high E features are very popular right now so they eboymaxx and slay hard.

I’m going to college to a big city next year and I genuinely don’t want to know how many faggy looking high pitched voice skinny eboys who can’t grow a hair on their body are going to outslay me

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 24770, Jigen and 3 others
rural areas typically have a blue collar culture that even makes the women more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, R@m@, darkness97 and 3 others
rural areas typically have a blue collar culture that even makes the women more masculine
Yeah a lot of blue collar factory workers and farmers in my area.

Meanwhile big cities are mostly for white collar jobs like office jobs.

It’s also hard to describe this but our dialect sounds very harsh as well, more like German, meanwhile the dialect of the capital city sounds soft

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah a lot of blue collar factory workers and farmers in my area.

Meanwhile big cities are mostly for white collar jobs like office jobs.

It’s also hard to describe this but our dialect sounds very harsh as well, more like German, meanwhile the dialect of the capital city sounds soft
Yup in blue collar jobs everyone has some deep husky voice and in the white collar jobs everyone has a soy, extra polite voice.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Jigen and Bitch
Yup thats what i noticed when i moved to city from village . I am indian.here there is stark differnec in lifestyle of villager and city dweller. I can tell u never i sawsuch big asses in my village . All gorls here wear shorts to show their plump chocolate coloured ass. Boys here are tall but not due to torso but due to legs which is a huge feminine trait. They a have no facial bonemass . It gives me huge lifefuel that i can ascend quite well here.U can see the average height is increasing sure but i think that estrigen has a huge role in increasing height. People are developing tall limbs not tall stature. Its some kind of hormonal genetic change . Anyhow thats quitw good for me

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend and ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ
Yup thats what i noticed when i moved to city from village . I am indian.here there is stark differnec in lifestyle of villager and city dweller. I can tell u never i sawsuch big asses in my village . All gorls here wear shorts to show their plump chocolate coloured ass. Boys here are tall but not due to torso but due to legs which is a huge feminine trait. They a have no facial bonemass . It gives me huge lifefuel that i can ascend quite well here.U can see the average height is increasing sure but i think that estrigen has a huge role in increasing height. People are developing tall limbs not tall stature. Its some kind of hormonal genetic change . Anyhow thats quitw good for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ and Bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, R@m@, Xangsane and 2 others
Estrogen in the water plus modern food, bad sleep schedule and blue light from phones and computers.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Yep, basically exactly what u said

Goyslop and stress

I live in a rural area where most girls are pretty subhuman.

We also own an apartment in the capital city of my country and I stay there like every other week or so during the weekends.

What I always see is that the women in cities are higher E and generally just much more beautiful. They act and talk more feminine.

The guys almost always look like they can’t grow a beard, have higher pitched voices and look like faggy eboys, they wear these weird ass looking retro glasses or look nerdier than high T men from rural areas that I see all the time where I actually live.

Average 18 yo boy in a city

View attachment 2106626View attachment 2106641

Average 18 yo boy in rural areas

View attachment 2106631View attachment 2106632

Why is that so? Estrogen in water? The food they eat?

City boys also seem and sound like massive pussies and nerds ngl. But luckily for them high E features are very popular right now so they eboymaxx and slay hard.

I’m going to college to a big city next year and I genuinely don’t want to know how many faggy looking high pitched voice skinny eboys who can’t grow a hair on their body are going to outslay me
Both are faggots

kys dumb greycel

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

• JFL
Reactions: thenumbersmason and GetShrekt
This is just tales, studies show the inner city boys mog the other groups in testosterone by a noticeable amount

Yu

Last edited: