Civilizational cycles are a myth

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
One of the big elements of blackpill theory is that western society is about to collapse as a result of being at the end of a so called civilizational cycle. The premise of the theory is that the average empire lasts for about 200-300 years and goes through a series of stages, starting with exploration and conquest, followed by an era of trade and economic expansion, and then finally ends with an era of decadence and collapse. Examples used are the Roman Empire and Babylon. Then there is also the "Hard times produce hard men, hard men produce good times, good times produce soft men, soft men produce hard times etc" meme which has the same basic premise.

Problem is, it's all bullshit.

History doesn't repeat itself. History is just a non-stop series of evolution and natural selection. Things don't go into a circle. Examples of this supposed cycle are cherry picked and there are plenty of other examples of civilizations that never went through this supposed cycle. China for example has been around for thousands of years and it has never experienced any of this crap. Or at least not enough to outright collapse and cease to exist as an entity. Nor is there anything suggesting that it will. My theory is that the civilizational cycle theory was invented by alt-righters and blackpillers as a form of coping mechanism because they can't accept how inferior western civilization has turned out to be, and thus try to cope by telling themselves that it's all just some big cycle and that this happens to all empires. That's bullshit. The white race has merely exposed it's weakness and now it's dying off. That's all there is to it. This will never happen to the other stronger races.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, nausea and 1 other person
Not a single pixel

• +1
Reactions: xit, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
You can only claim this if you've seen the future

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
You can only claim this if you've seen the future

Uh no, we can also just look into the past. If the cycle theory was true then it would apply to everybody. But it doesn't. I used China as an example. China is a very conservative and successful civilization and while there have been civil wars in it's history China as a society has not collapsed and ceased to exist for all the thousands of years it has existed. Western society is collapsing because of character deficits that appear to be racially genetic in origin. No other races behaves the way whites do. We are a truly self-destructive race.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and nausea
Western civilisation isn't collapsing

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and nausea
Explain pls.
Might have to think about it more but in my mind it's just evolving maybe not in an ideal way but it will still be a functioning society

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea
High iq thread, I like it boyo.
I agree the cycle meme is an alt right cope, but so far you only have one example, being China. Exception proves the rule unless you have any more.

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea
High iq thread, I like it boyo.
I agree the cycle meme is an alt right cope, but so far you only have one example, being China. Exception proves the rule unless you have any more.

Most of the east in general. Actually, pretty much just most of the non-caucasian world. Rome was caucasian, so was Babylon (many forget that thousands of years ago the region was largely populated by caucasians rather than Arabs and Asians). My theory is that white people are just naturally less conformist compared to other races which lends itself to less civilizational stability over time. Consider that even in ancient rome there existed laws against animal abuse, and foreigners could have rights (albeit not as many rights as native romans). They were also open minded enough to allow foreigners into the army. No other region of the world was this liberal. Western individualism is genetic, and not influenced by culture. This is why whites are dying as a race. None of this is happening because of some supposed "cycle". White people are merely too selfish to sustain themselves in the bigger scheme of things.

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn
My theory is that the civilizational cycle theory was invented by alt-righters and blackpillers as a form of coping mechanism because they can't accept how inferior western civilization has turned out to be, and thus try to cope by telling themselves that it's all just some big cycle and that this happens to all empires.
it makes sense honestly.

good thread

• +1
Reactions: Demir
read one word did I not

White people are the ultimate form of human and will always be on top. They aren’t some fragile smart thing like the Neanderthals are. They have the testosterone required to be tough.

We are the best race, natural selection will always have European DNA on top no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
your philosophy is flawed, western civilization as we know it is collapsing but is reinventing into a new thing, china for example has reivented itself countless of times from the ming dynasty ruled by Chinese to the qing dinasty ruled by manchues to today were they are ruled by a communist government, these process took tons of lives just like when Europe reinvented itself from a utlra-catholic self-centered continent to an exploring expansionist and trading of goods ideas and religions society, a collapse of a society doesn't mean the end of it, for example, the roman empire fell in 476 but that was the western part, the eastern part survived with Roman emperors and kept calling themselves Romans and became what we know today as the byzantine empire, roman society fell but at the same time it didn't cause it was reborn into something else

your philosophy is flawed, western civilization as we know it is collapsing but is reinventing into a new thing, china for example has reivented itself countless of times from the ming dynasty ruled by Chinese to the qing dinasty ruled by manchues to today were they are ruled by a communist government, these process took tons of lives just like when Europe reinvented itself from a utlra-catholic self-centered continent to an exploring expansionist and trading of goods ideas and religions society, a collapse of a society doesn't mean the end of it, for example, the roman empire fell in 476 but that was the western part, the eastern part survived with Roman emperors and kept calling themselves Romans and became what we know today as the byzantine empire, roman society fell but at the same time it didn't cause it was reborn into something else
not even the first word

Tony

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Nothing is going to save the west. Once demographic replacement is complete western civilization is dead and is never coming back. Western individualism isn't merely cultural. It's genetic. The races are different sub-species with completely different genetic profiles and personalities. There is a reason that the enlightenment and democracy happened in the west and nowhere else until it was spread by force. Once the west is dead, freedom is dead. Period. We are entering a new dark age, and it will be 10 worse than the last one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Didn't read a single word but i think injecting t to kick ass of chad is not a myth

Fuark above I meant to say "individualism is NOT going to save the west" but now I can't edit the post