CJC-1295 and Enclomiphene for heightmaxxing at 16?

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
Is CJC-1295 and Enclomiphene good for heightmaxxing at 16?

How should I split it up?

Orally or syringe?

Side effects?

Does it affect the hormone production negatively?

take clomid and birth control + cabergoline bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, Mewton, LegitUser and 2 others
Enclomiphene will give you the opposite of heightmaxxing. Enclomid increases your estrogen leading to your growth plates closing early. If you want to increse your test do it with dht-precursors (anavar,masteron). These don't convert to estrogen. Use cjc 1295 DAC and pin 2x a week. add an AI (aromasin,letrozole) to block estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
Enclomiphene will give you the opposite of heightmaxxing. Enclomid increases your estrogen leading to your growth plates closing early. If you want to increse your test do it with dht-precursors (anavar,masteron). These don't convert to estrogen. Use cjc 1295 DAC and pin 2x a week. add an AI (aromasin,letrozole) to block estrogen.
Enclomid doesn't increase oestrogen, it antagonises oestrogen receptors so that oestrogen can't bind. Might increase oestrogen through aromatisation but that is what AIs are for. Either way I agree he shouldn't use any SERTs or SARMs and only use a dht precursor with AI + CJC

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and gabbeascend
Thx bhai

Enclomid doesn't increase oestrogen, it antagonises oestrogen receptors so that oestrogen can't bind. Might increase oestrogen through aromatisation but that is what AIs are for. Either way I agree he shouldn't use any SERTs or SARMs and only use a dht precursor with AI + CJC
Thx bhai, but Im prone to hair loss and my hairline is kinda fucked rn, so wont an AI increase DHT and make me bald?

You both says different things about Enclomiphene, what is true?

How much should I pin?

You’re not correct. There are strong claims that enclo mimicks estrogen like activities in growth plate cells.
Yes because it's an SERM, it needs to be a similar shape to bind to the receptor. Mimicking something doesn't increase the level of what you are mimicking. And like I said it antagonises oestrogen receptors which means the oestrogen in your system isn't being used whilst you are under enclomiphene

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and MaestheticMaso
Learn pharmacology before trying to correct me and telling me I'm wrong

Is CJC-1295 and Enclomiphene good for heightmaxxing at 16?
Yes its a ghrh analog so it increases gh levels works if plates r open

Enclos a serm it increases test by stimulating LH and FSH test doesnt impact height significantly infact higher test = higher estrogen = faster plate acceleration
How should I split it up?
cjc: 1-2 mg subq 2-3x/week
If ur gonna do enclo for some reason
12.5-25mg/every day
Orally or syringe?
Cjc is taken subq syringe its not effective orally
Enclos taken orally
Side effects?
Cjc: bloat, pain, higher insulin resistence, long term u fuck up ur natural gh
Enclo: just makes u feel overall sick
Does it affect the hormone production negatively?
They can, cjc distrupts natural gh if used longterm, enclo can alter balance of lh fsh and test

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
jfl

Last edited:
Learn pharmacology before trying to correct me and telling me I'm wrong
There are studies which state that raloxifiene accelerates growth plate closure in animal studies through agonising estrogen receptors in growth plates. So it’s more than likely that serms could do that to humans.

Do you have any evidence to provide that enclomphiene doesn’t do this ?

Not to mention that enclo still increases testosterone which would result in more aromatisation anyways. Why would you risk it if you want to grow taller ?

Enclo blocks hypothalamic estrogen receptors

Enclo blocks ERa barely any aromatization

Enclos a serm it increases test by stimulating LH and FSH test doesnt impact height significantly infact higher test = higher estrogen = faster plate acceleration

12.5-25mg/every day

Enclos taken orally

They can, cjc distrupts natural gh if used longterm, enclo can alter balance of lh fsh and test
Thx bhai

12.5-25mg/every day

Enclos taken orally

So should I do 1 shot of 0,5mg CJC 2x a week? Im prone to hair loss and Im almost norwood 2 at 16, what AI can I take that wont fuck my hairline up?

That is correct, CJC1295 should be cycled (12 Week cycle). Thats why HGH is preferd because it doesnt need to be cycled.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
is it even worth it to take letrozole at this age? kinda over, but i predict you'll be norwood 1.5-2 in 3 months
We have talked about heightmaxxing before bhai
Also ive taken it for 2 months now
I have late puberty (strated at late 15) so im still growing+ i need higher t and higher dht and lower e for other benefits
Also letrozole makes me feel amazing now: high libido and energy, more facial and body hair (i still keep my face clean shaven), i have less facial bloat and fat and i can lose bodyfat easier + i put on a bit of muscle without even exercising

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
We have talked about heightmaxxing before bhai
Also ive taken it for 2 months now
I have late puberty (strated at late 15) so im still growing+ i need higher t and higher dht and lower e for other benefits
Also letrozole makes me feel amazing now: high libido and energy, more facial and body hair (i still keep my face clean shaven), i have less facial bloat and fat and i can lose bodyfat easier + i put on a bit of muscle without even exercising
can you buy me some saar i give phull sappart to your heightmaxx cycle

• +1
Reactions: likenesss