CJC-1295 DAC storage

MaximumCope

MaximumCope

Iron
would it be better to put my vial into the fridge or the freezer? also, how long would a reconstituted vial last stored in the fridge/freezer?

Solution
Donkeyballs
how many months/weeks would it last in the powder form, and how long would it last once reconstituted? i have a 5mg vial and i'm taking weekly doses but i'm worried that the effectiveness might diminish.
In powder form it will last a long time around 6 months idk. Once reconstituted it typically lasts around 4 weeks to 2 months until it starts loosing effectiveness but it also depends on what you reconstituted it with
The fridge to avoid freeze thaw cycles that reduce the effectiveness from the peptide.
Try to keep it around 2 to 5 Celsius

The fridge to avoid freeze thaw cycles that reduce the effectiveness from the peptide.
Try to keep it around 2 to 5 Celsius
how many months/weeks would it last in the powder form, and how long would it last once reconstituted? i have a 5mg vial and i'm taking weekly doses but i'm worried that the effectiveness might diminish.

In powder form it will last a long time around 6 months idk. Once reconstituted it typically lasts around 4 weeks to 2 months until it starts loosing effectiveness but it also depends on what you reconstituted it with

Solution
99.1% deionized water and 0.9% benzyl alcohol, is that bad?

99.1% deionized water and 0.9% benzyl alcohol, is that bad?
No. It should last for considerable amount of time. Your peptide should probably be okay for around 1.5 months but that’s just an estimate

• +1
Reactions: MaximumCope
actually it may last a little bit more but I’m not completely sure. I’ve used cjc1295 but without DAC and ghrp6 in the past. So they didn’t last long. If you have multiple peptides reconstitute the unused ones until you actually start using them

actually it may last a little bit more but I’m not completely sure. I’ve used cjc1295 but without DAC and ghrp6 in the past. So they didn’t last long. If you have multiple peptides reconstitute the unused ones until you actually start using them
wouldn't long-term storage work better to reconstitute them when you actually use them? i believe reconstitued peptides last shorter than if you keep them in powder form

wouldn't long-term storage work better to reconstitute them when you actually use them? i believe reconstitued peptides last shorter than if you keep them in powder form
Oh sorry I wrote wrong. I meant to say to keep them in power form until you start using them.
Technically reconstituted form may last longer, but if you freeze ser veral degrees below Celsius (-17) and it is recommended to add carrier . This for long term storage

IMG 0540

• JFL
Reactions: MaximumCope
i thought it lasted much much less unrefrigerated and reconstituted.
icl i don't remember the source so don't listen to me