Cjc with ipam or HGH

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
What’s better?

You have money to buy this shit and which is the source
Yes I do, and I’m looking at Swiss chems, X peptides, peptide sciences, Uk peptides. And catcafe, Iron labs, QSC for HGH. Would confirm a good source later. So which is better ?

definitely HGH

Yes I do, and I’m looking at Swiss chems, X peptides, peptide sciences, Uk peptides. And catcafe, Iron labs, QSC for HGH. Would confirm a good source later. So which is better ?
Qsc

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
ipamorelin is the one i used. safer, and got me good results.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Have you had experience with either ?
not yet taking HGH in a week cause I'm deficient af but the endocrinologist told me that cjc mk and all that shit is for faster recovery and muscle growth rather than height, each compound is designed for something specific cause if ur not IGF-1 deficient HGH wont do shit, if you take the peptides they'll most likely work

not yet taking HGH in a week cause I'm deficient af but the endocrinologist told me that cjc mk and all that shit is for faster recovery and muscle growth rather than height, each compound is designed for something specific cause if ur not IGF-1 deficient HGH wont do shit, if you take the peptides they'll most likely work
What about IGF-LR3 and increlix ( Actual synthetic IGF-1)??

What’s better?
Well, if you are looking for more physical benefits like frame growth and muscle recovery, HGH all day IMO! But if you are looking for more quality of life improvements like skin quality, CJC and with Ipam should work better with less sides

Well, if you are looking for more physical benefits like frame growth and muscle recovery, HGH all day IMO! But if you are looking for more quality of life improvements like skin quality, CJC and with Ipam should work better with less sides
Bhai, am I at risk of becoming ogre if I take Mk + CJC with dac?