Clarification on micro needling and hydrocortisone cream

varoo

varoo

Iron
I’ve microneedled via a derma stamp 2 times over my whole face now, first at .5mm, second at 1mm and around the neck area too although I’ve avoided my nose because I’ve heard micro needling builds collagen which builds thickness and ages the skin, and I already have a big nose and want it smaller.

I was told to put hydrocortisone cream over by nose by some ppl, because it thins out the skin and makes the nose smaller.
So why not put that cream over your whole face so your facial bones become more pronounced, than using microneedling?
Or micro needle a little so the cream can soak in better.
I’m seeing a lot of different opinions on how these things work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, MrChadliteCoper and Outerz14
what exactly is your question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Pepe and ronald_2
i think hes asking if using hydrocortisone on the whole face could be a looksmax
never heard of hydrocortisone but yea i see

• +1
Reactions: pandac
I’ve heard micro needling builds collagen which builds thickness and ages the skin
This is a contradiction since collagen is in itself anti aging

Hydrocortisone is very weak compared to others and the weakest of the Cortisteroids that you won't see such difference
Use fluocinonide or beclomethasone

not always, the leatheryness of old skin is due to a surplus of collagen
Wouldnt it be ideal, or could, to use microneedling in youth to age the skin, especially if you have very youthful skin like a baby face.

Hydrocortisone is very weak compared to others and the weakest of the Cortisteroids that you won't see such difference
Use fluocinonide or beclomethasone
If you were to use those cortisteroids on the skin to thin it would that even achieve a desired effect? I mean if you can have the skin cling around the bones than just pudgly sit on it wouldn’t that be better. That’s the whole idea of debloating.

If you were to use those cortisteroids on the skin to thin it would that even achieve a desired effect? I mean if you can have the skin cling around the bones than just pudgly sit on it wouldn’t that be better. That’s the whole idea of debloating.
Idk wtf you just said it doesn't relate to my answer but try it why not

Wouldnt it be ideal, or could, to use microneedling in youth to age the skin, especially if you have very youthful skin like a baby face.
wdym "age the skin" the skin changes over age in many different varieties, fine lines being one example, melanated spots from sun exposure being another. Microneedling would not age your skin in either of those ways.

hydrocortisone cream
This cream wouldn’t be good to put near eyes imo it would give you hollow eyes but would like to use for zygos if it’s not cope