Class of 2023

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Class of 2023 was the last good HS class tbh. If you came in after it’s over you fucking started HS during Covid :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I miss pre Covid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, HighTierSubhuman, silently_said and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Futura, Jova and 1 other person
Dnr, cope ramblings

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
Class of 2023 was the last good HS class tbh. If you came in after it’s over you fucking started HS during Covid :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I miss pre Covid
Oldcel ramblings

• WTF
I remember when everyone hated on us because we were the TikTok kids and VSCO girls
But now we’ve apparently reached unc status JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, HighTierSubhuman and PlayersGetPlayed
I remember when everyone hated on us because we were the TikTok kids and VSCO girls
Fuck man I miss those days pre Covid era
@alriodai @Growth Plate @Lev Peshkov @Gaygymmaxx

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Lev Peshkov and silently_said
Also I’m still a youngcel by the majority of the forum so I guess I got luckier than most people of my age range despite being born in 2004

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and Lev Peshkov
Fuck man I miss those days pre Covid era
@alriodai @Growth Plate @Lev Peshkov @Gaygymmaxx
Yeah it's crazy how those years feel so close yet so far away at the same time. I deeply miss my first semester of freshman year, even though I didn't have that many friends in school at least I wasn't a complete outcast. I had this really good friend and we would always shoot the shit in lunch and study hall, and I went to these weekly meetups with another friend of mine which would always be a blast.
My grades were much better than in Middle School and I actually felt an incentive to try. Although people gave me shit sometimes it was nowhere as bad as the years prior
A lot of this changed after 2nd semester, no more weekly meetups and different study hall + lunch. I got really addicted to this one Discord server with than an old friend from Middle School invited me to, picrel is the amount of messages I sent in the first server that lasted from February to November 2020 between my main and alts

Attachments

• wasted_time.png
    wasted_time.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Unc don’t start reminiscing please thanks 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: silently_said
Yeah it's crazy how those years feel so close yet so far away at the same time. I deeply miss my first semester of freshman year, even though I didn't have that many friends in school at least I wasn't a complete outcast. I had this really good friend and we would always shoot the shit in lunch and study hall, and I went to these weekly meetups with another friend of mine which would always be a blast.
Yea I was much lower inhib and social pre Covid
My grades were much better than in Middle School and I actually felt an incentive to try. Although people gave me shit sometimes it was nowhere as bad as the years prior
A lot of this changed after 2nd semester, no more weekly meetups and different study hall + lunch. I got really addicted to this one Discord server with than an old friend from Middle School invited me to, picrel is the amount of messages I sent in the first server that lasted from February to November 2020 between my main and alts
I used to be super addicted to discord pre 2020 on my first account. Oh man I was super active on discord back in 18-19 I had 400+ friends including a good 30+ of friends irl as well as active in certain servers. But man since Covid I’ve been banned on discord including servers like so many times it’s insane. App is so shitty nowadays

• +1
Reactions: silently_said