Classic handsome ??

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
henry cavill , jon erik hexum, matt boomer and hernan drago all have the classic handsome knight aura, they look like anyone from both genders can agree that they are goodlooking, they look like a father figure .
i think thats because of their exceptionally wide skull and zygos and jaw coupled with high trust ''prey'' eyes that are trustworthy. does anyone have any more people who fit this criteria and why its a thing ? id appreciate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, the MOUSE, Aspiemogger and 1 other person
henry cavill , jon erik hexum, matt boomer and hernan drago all have the classic handsome knight aura, they look like anyone from both genders can agree that they are goodlooking, they look like a father figure .
i think thats because of their exceptionally wide skull and zygos and jaw coupled with high trust ''prey'' eyes that are trustworthy. does anyone have any more people who fit this criteria and why its a thing ? id appreciate it
btw anyone go look at vindicta ( a women community in reddit that rates faces) they rated opry, barret and de poot low but not even 1 said that henry , hexum , matt or hernan look bad and rated them high

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Deleted member 23558
How does drago have prey eyes lol? Brando, James Dean Gandy and Delon are the classically handsome chaps

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Aspiemogger, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Yes it’s the high trust masculine look @HarrierDuBois did a great breakdown on it and it’s counterpart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
How does drago have prey eyes lol? Brando, James Dean Gandy and Delon are the classically handsome chaps
typo, i ment like the other 3 have high trust eyes. also my fault the subreddit rated him low actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
my friend niggato fills this criteria !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 32514
Yes it’s the high trust masculine look @HarrierDuBois did a great breakdown on it and it’s counterpart
ye i read it, but it seems like it still not enough

would like to see his face
371069105 1280723982617989 3802125288689237461 n
is he retarded or high trust

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 32514
I'm not as good looking as them clearly but I got wide jaw zygos with feminine eyes

• +1
I'm not as good looking as them clearly but I got wide jaw zygos with feminine eyes

Maybe nichemax?

Get into muay thai, bjj and become a coach and be extrovert?

Surely your appeal is maxxed in that department. At least now your width is much wider than before, definitely more respect from peers than before as well.

@andy9432 @Jungcuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and Phillybeard1996
Maybe nichemax?

Get into muay thai, bjj and become a coach and be extrovert?

Surely your appeal is maxxed in that department. At least now your width is much wider than before, definitely more respect from peers than before as well.

@andy9432 @Jungcuck
Are you nichemaxing?

• +1