Classic Turkish Western coaster shit

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary

Western coast of Turkey has collapsed morally, everyone is fucking on the public like animals, no sense of privacy

These all happened in the last 2 days

@SecularIslamist @Gengar

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme, asdvek, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Bro I may actually go Antalya coz I have a dental emergency and motherfuckers here will take until October to see / treat me.

I know it's a liberal hellhole there. I woulda considered splitting my time between there and Konya so I could Mevlanamaxx but too far. I'll have to spend my time with ruskis at the beach.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ElySioNs
Bro I may actually go Antalya coz I have a dental emergency and motherfuckers here will take until October to see / treat me.

I know it's a liberal hellhole there. I woulda considered splitting my time between there and Konya so I could Mevlanamaxx but too far. I'll have to spend my time with ruskis at the beach.
Enjoy bro, apart from all the degeneracy Antalya is a really cool city, I went there for vacation many times, really good beaches and pools

Likely almost everyone youre gonna pass by at the beach is gonna be Russian, they aren't that bad though I never had problem with them

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Enjoy bro, apart from all the degeneracy Antalya is a really cool city, I went there for vacation many times, really good beaches and pools

Likely almost everyone youre gonna pass by at the beach is gonna be Russian, they aren't that bad though I never had problem with them
I know ruskis are cool. Tourists (usually richer and more civilised) are. Unlike low IQ immigrants workers and refugees.

It looks nice but I really don't wanna go. Retarded health service here gonna wait till I'm on my deathbed til they see me.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I know ruskis are cool. Tourists (usually richer and more civilised) are. Unlike low IQ immigrants workers and refugees.

It looks nice but I really don't wanna go. Retarded health service here gonna wait till I'm on my deathbed til they see me.
I would rather be around the Russians than Turks for sure, you can tell Turks are too high cortisol all the time due to bullshit politics, economy and purchasing power getting fucked real time as we speak

One of the good things about Turkey is that it has good healthcare at least, free healthcare in government hospitals for Turkish citizens but if you don't want to wait in lines like a cuck for hours you gonna have to go to a private hospital, that's also good too. Well trained and experienced doctors

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist