Classify and rate this Cajun-German guy

A

Arminius

Diamond
well

Last edited:
it is you, OP

UTTER RECESSED SUBANIMAL

cuck eyes, mouth breather, narrow jaw, relatively high gonial, recessed infras, bad fwhr, relatively long midface, you seem like you have narrow palate and braces wont do you a favour either, recessive Phenotype aka normie or invisible

You can delete the pics now because you will probably get roasted and this is the wrong subforum anyway

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and RecessedPrettyboy
not meant to be insulting, but classic cranofacial dystrophy

Untermensch

Well, I advice you to delete them now (press on edit and just delete them) because while you are not that bad of a case, the users here are bad raters (and advisors) in general (not all, and I am not an exception)

if you want realy advice, you could PM me, but I think you have the common case of "eternal Normie"

And you also found this site per accident and have no real self-awareness either

incel features. maybe not that repulsing at his age now, but with time, he will become the average incel.

the definition of failed normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
lol i had nazi great grandfather
Comment 6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz

incel features. maybe not that repulsing at his age now, but with time, he will become the average incel.

the definition of failed normie
when his IGF fuel is running low and the collagen and norwoodreaper set on for a blow, it will be over

also, his ortho doesnt do him a favour

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Start nose breathing mewing, chewing falim and start squinting. I recommend 16 pieces of falim 2 hours a day 3 days a week