Classmate got a Rhinoplasty

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Changing
Her only failo was that absolute weirdish jew hooker nose. good maxilla and eye area, nice body, really a simple fix.

She did it over the summer and told nobody, nobody realized but my autistic ass saw it a mile away without contact lenses and -4.5 eyes jfl.

„She shouldn‘t have done it, natural is the best bro!!!“

friends instantly bluepilled the situation, i just said all the blackpill explantion psl wise, why it‘s a good thing (lol if they knew wtf im about to do next summer)

Sadly she will now ignore me even more bc she ascended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Joe Rogancel, BoredPrince and 10 others
While Blackpilled looksmaxers rot inside and too afraid to do anything, normies just casually get surgerys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Nick.Harte, Joe Rogancel and 13 others
friends instantly bluepilled the situation, i just said all the blackpill explantion psl wise, why it‘s a good thing (lol if they knew wtf im about to do next summer)
What are you gonna do next summer?

What are you gonna do next summer?
trimax atleast, mod lf3 has a high chance of happening, fat grafts, potential radix graft depending on nose changes post surgery, rhino-septoplasty is planned after healing from bimax

not sure if teeth whitening is worth mentioning

„yeah bro i had difficultys breathing“ is gonna be my go to answer

(@Eduardo DOV )

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Gonthar
trimax atleast, mod lf3 has a high chance of happening, fat grafts, potential radix graft depending on nose changes post surgery, rhino-septoplasty is planned after healing from bimax

not sure if teeth whitening is worth mentioning

„yeah bro i had difficultys breathing“ is gonna be my go to answer
Lol, they're not gonna buy that...They're gonna gossip behind your back: 'Yikes, he's so insecure...."

• So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Lol, they're not gonna buy that...They're gonna gossip behind your back: 'Yikes, he's so insecure...."
lol niggas be drawing trees during class when they‘re bored. i draw skulls and lefort 3 just so i can understand it better, black girl sits next to me looking at me weird „uh yeah its just a hobby for medicine“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, It'snotover, nanefer and 6 others
While Blackpilled looksmaxers rot inside and too afraid to do anything, normies just casually get surgerys
I do too nigga, the problem is how do i explain to my friends the additional forward growth, taller chin, better zygos, taller ramus and sharper and thinner nose ? “I mewed and went to the gym” can only take you so far …

• +1
lol niggas be drawing trees during class when they‘re bored. i draw skulls and lefort 3 just so i can understand it better, black girl sits next to me looking at me weird „uh yeah its just a hobby for medicine“
are u studying medicine

Black girls don’t exist irl, only on twitter complaining about young attractive white girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, nanefer, Krakowski and 1 other person
are u studying medicine
no i just want a good surgery result (surgeons actually listen to you if you know things)
tbh im planning on doing so tho

I do too nigga, the problem is how do i explain to my friends the additional forward growth, taller chin, better zygos, taller ramus and sharper and thinner nose ? “I mewed and went to the gym” can only take you so far …
i got some functional and bite issues, i can easily justify it. You‘re class 1, you can‘t talk yourself out of it

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and SurgeryEnjoyer
no i just want a good surgery result (surgeons actually listen to you if you know things)
tbh im planning on doing so tho

i got some functional and bite issues, i can easily justify it. You‘re class 1, you can‘t talk yourself out of it
I’m class 2, overbite with crowded teeth.

same, I doubt most noticed but there's one from my class who got it at 16, still an incel factory.

she also wears shoes and heels that give her like 10 cm jfl and one day she put something behind the ass to make it look bigger :ROFLMAO: I was probably the one who noticed all this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Abhorrence, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
people dont accept it when you just tell them this?
Only insurance did lol. People generally get braces for that, not multiple invasive osteotomies that alter your bone structure.

same, I doubt most noticed but there's one from my class who got it at 16, still an incel factory.

she also wears shoes and heels that give her like 10 cm jfl and one day she put something behind the ass to make it look bigger :ROFLMAO: I was probably the one who noticed all this
can‘t hide anything from us lmao

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Only insurance did lol. People generally get braces for that, not multiple invasive osteotomies that alter your bone structure.
yeah i think if you did less genio, people would‘ve less noticed

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
can‘t hide anything from us lmao
just by the way she acts I can tell she is an abused dog with a destroyed psyche. the female community obsessing with improving their looks is sad af

• +1
just by the way she acts I can tell she is an abused dog with a destroyed psyche. the female community obsessing with improving their looks is sad af
they‘re just mentally weak

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
nobody realized

friends instantly bluepilled the situation
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Debetro
yeah i think if you did less genio, people would‘ve less noticed
Ik, but a big genio movement is necessary to get rid of that short face look. Can’t have most if the vertical height come from the midface, since i have a short upper third and a dominant middle third looks feminine. No one will also see me until i get the full package, so jaw implants + rhino as well.

• WTF
Ik, but a big genio movement is necessary to get rid of that short face look. Can’t have most if the vertical height come from the midface, since i have a short upper third and a dominant middle third looks feminine. No one will also see me until i get the full package, so jaw implants + rhino as well.
short face (antface) mogs.

you looked so good even in the before, stop making your face bigger or try to loose the look

• +1
short face (antface) mogs.

you looked so good even in the before, stop making your face bigger or try to loose the look
I’m not trying to lose the look bro, just enhance it. Sfs has been mostly coreected, while respecting an even distribution of facial thirds. Jaw implants because you saw how uncanny my ramus look, plus a square/low-ish gonial suits wide faces more. My nose is an objective flaw, and every oerson on this planet looks better with a straight nordic nose rather than a kebab one.

• +1
I’m not trying to lose the look bro, just enhance it. Sfs has been mostly coreected, while respecting an even distribution of facial thirds. Jaw implants because you saw how uncanny my ramus look, plus a square/low-ish gonial suits wide faces more. My nose is an objective flaw, and every oerson on this planet looks better with a straight nordic nose rather than a kebab one.
less is more somtimes my friend

• +1
Women are naturally aware of the blackpill and consciously gaslight men trying to become attractive

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
less is more somtimes my friend
Very true, so what would you say ? A little less genio and a more natural looking gonial angle ? Reminder that i’m trying to get as close to the morphs i showed you as possible.

Very true, so what would you say ? A little less genio and a more natural looking gonial angle ? Reminder that i’m trying to get as close to the morphs i showed you as possible.
you‘re right tho, gonion implants would make your ramus better and achieve the results you‘re trying to get

genio revision is what you need, it throws away all harmony you had before, looks so out of place

• +1
you‘re right tho, gonion implants would make your ramus better and achieve the results you‘re trying to get

genio revision is what you need, it throws away all harmony you had before, looks so out of place
Yeah, i need to slightly reduce the height (shaving works well i think) and get either a tiny implant or bone graft to correct the skeletal overbite.

• +1

Would you say because it’s too tall, forward projection or width ? I think projection and width/shape are fine tbh.

• +1
Would you say because it’s too tall, forward projection or width ? I think projection and width/shape are fine tbh.
what type of genio did you get?

Attachments

• F43882E2-C7DD-4775-A7BC-8079919CA850.jpeg
    F43882E2-C7DD-4775-A7BC-8079919CA850.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
Ik, sadlythere still would have been need for something to fill in the skeletal overbite afterwards.

Answer por favor.
width is alright, projection in it‘s own isn‘t bad, tho i think you shouldnt have downgrafted your chin. width is okay too.

sure you got a taller chin, looks alright from the front, but the form looks bad on the side

Im not completely sure what to do to achieve your morph

• +1
Far more common than u think, parents def invest into minor procedures like this, it can me minor things like fillers or major things like more invasive procedures, honestly since I’ve gotten blackpilled i feel that getting procedures done would have been 10x worth than some studymaxxing useless things my parents wasted money on. When pajeet parents realize that growing up incel and missing out in life expirneces because ugly is far more damaging in every conceivable way than flunking out of middle school pajeet smv will go up in the west by playing on = grounds.

• +1
width is alright, projection in it‘s own isn‘t bad, tho i think you shouldnt have downgrafted your chin. width is okay too.

sure you got a taller chin, looks alright from the front, but the form looks bad on the side

Im not completely sure what to do to achieve your morph
The gonial angle is a bit too steep, and gives mee too much mandible height. In most morphs i mot only have to shave the chin but also some mandible. Anyways thabks for the input, hope your barber goes to jail.

• +1
Her only failo was that absolute weirdish jew hooker nose. good maxilla and eye area, nice body, really a simple fix.

She did it over the summer and told nobody, nobody realized but my autistic ass saw it a mile away without contact lenses and -4.5 eyes jfl.

Sadly she will now ignore me even more bc she ascended
This absolutely ducking cracked me the fuck up OP keep it going😂😂😂

Non NT behavior

They won't notice everything

a nose surgery is pretty cheap in turkey and relatively safe.

i literally laughed irl after i read this

Black girls don’t exist irl, only on twitter complaining about young attractive white girls.
there was a cute slim black chick with big tits who i liked in hs but she was tyrone only

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and SurgeryEnjoyer
you didnt see enough then
Well, others told me the same. If it isn't true you're basically saying it would be worth consdering getting a rhinoplasty there? Can you send me some examples with good results?