Classmate told me to get away from her. I want to Rope now

Devilla

Devilla

In midst of darkness, I'll be the beacon of hope.
I thought my looks are just ugly normal tier but it is definitely not, I was sitting in the back of the class then the professor writes things in the blackboard and I really can’t see well I forgot my glasses at home so what I did was go into the front seat theres no seats left so I sat beside this normal foid who wears makeup I really see how much effort she puts into her looks then suddenly when I was sitting besides her writing the things on the board she tapped me and told to get away from the seat I asked why but she rolled her eyes.

Absolutely brutal I fucking hate my life why is my life like this I did so many softmaxx but why???

I absolutely hate my dogshit life am I really that low when I’m not even doing anything to her. Please end my absolute dogshit life I want to live like a chad who didnt put any effort unlike me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: microsoft, vermillioncorefan and Iasacrko
I thought my looks are just ugly normal tier but it is definitely not, I was sitting in the back of the class then the professor writes things in the blackboard and I really can’t see well I forgot my glasses at home so what I did was go into the front seat theres no seats left so I sat beside this normal foid who wears makeup I really see how much effort she puts into her looks then suddenly when I was sitting besides her writing the things on the board she tapped me and told to get away from the seat I asked why but she rolled her eyes.

Absolutely brutal I fucking hate my life why is my life like this I did so many softmaxx but why???

I absolutely hate my dogshit life am I really that low when I’m not even doing anything to her. Please end my absolute dogshit life I want to live like a chad who didnt put any effort unlike me.
Test e tren ace now buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
imagine getting butthurt over this
One time a foid told me to move and I said no and then she smiled at me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Iasacrko
Was anyone sitting there before u maybe u stole someone’s place?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Was anyone sitting there before u maybe u stole someone’s place?
It was definitely empty even the other students who’s sitting in the back moved in the front, i just copied what they did

• +1
imagine getting butthurt over this
One time a foid told me to move and I said no and then she smiled at me
You don’t know how many Ropefuel ioi’s i get everyday

• +1
It was definitely empty even the other students who’s sitting in the back moved in the front, i just copied what they did
Maybe she was teasing u faggot

She wanted u to grab and turn her around right there

When u acted like a cuck and said “uh w-w-why?” Turned her off immediately

• +1
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

sorry bro. that is brutal

• +1
Maybe she was teasing u faggot

She wanted u to grab and turn her around right there

When u acted like a cuck and said “uh w-w-why?” Turned her off immediately
I knew myself that she’s not teasing me im fucking ugly bro also speaked the why with a good tone so thats not it

• So Sad
I knew myself that she’s not teasing me im fucking ugly bro also speaked the why with a good tone so thats not it
U should’ve said make me then turned around and continued copying

U should’ve said make me then turned around and continued copying
I didn't left the seat until the class was over but the eyes that i’ve seen, the expression i got from her was still engraved in my head. she really looked at me with disgust I want to smack her on that point