Clavicle Lengthening

Vergil.is

Vergil.is

Kraken
Clavicles are everything you need framewise, imagine getting 4 inch total in length holy moly, I heard there's not any good surgery for that rn is there any hope in the future tho?
Sdvcxb

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, nonserviam, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
LEGIT THREAD OP 5F999146 1FFC 4C58 B9D8 1A629DFFC523

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
There is a surgery. A diagonal cut is made & the two surfaces are slid across eachother & then fixed with a metal plate. This is done on both clavicles, resulting in a total of 2in increase to bidelt I believe.

Broken collarbones are very common & a near full recovery is pretty common for most. This surgery is far safer than LL from a theoretical perspective, but it just doesn't have anywhere near as much hype.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, MansNotHot, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
There is a surgery. A diagonal cut is made & the two surfaces are slid across eachother & then fixed with a metal plate. This is done on both clavicles, resulting in a total of 2in increase to bidelt I believe.

Broken collarbones are very common & a near full recovery is pretty common for most. This surgery is far safer than LL from a theoretical perspective, but it just doesn't have anywhere near as much hype.
is this expensive 2 inch on bideltoid is still pretty huge

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
to lose the muscle after or what? :feelshaha:
youre defo will be able to train every part like once a week and it's way easier to regain muscle than gain new

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Copemaxxing
to lose the muscle after or what? :feelshaha:
I think you would be able to gain that muscle easier if you lose it first because of muscle memory, ig it depends on how much max strength you will lose from the surgery though

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Problem is you wont be able to lift as much again after the surgery
Really? Do you have a source for that so I can read up?
Clavicle lengthening seems like a surgery with a massive potential - imagine having mogger 23 inch bideltoid - frame is underrated, even on this forum

But my main concern is how strong the new bones will be? Won't it throw the body off balance? I mean, everything is interconnected, few days ago there was a thread about scapulas and clavicles, how would artificially lengthened clavicle behave?

• +1
Reactions: IsaacJoshua, Vergil.is and Copemaxxing