Clavicle pushing

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Iron
Guys, I might have learnedmaxed a way of expanding your clavicles. Just push your shoulder at your armpit level outward wile moving the shoulder up and down. When I do this, I feel cracks and you might too. After I finished I felt like my clavicles expanded a little and I felt like a true clavicle mogger. All jokes aside, let me know what u think.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Guys, I might have learnedmaxed a way of expanding your clavicles. Just push your shoulder at your armpit level outward wile moving the shoulder up and down. When I do this, I feel cracks and you might too. After I finished I felt like my clavicles expanded a little and I felt like a true clavicle mogger. All jokes aside, let me know what u think.
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Dumbest thing I’ve seen on the forum yet :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Psl.sprks
How would that do much?

Dumbest thing I’ve seen on the forum yet :lul:
also, did you know you could get taller by bonesmashing the top of your head? It also stimulates hgh production

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa and ey88