Clavicles? (Frame of 14yo)

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
IMG 0932
My waist is small but how do i widen my clavicles? I feel like they could be wider, what muscles could i improve?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
extract some bone from ur hips and slap it on ur clavicles

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, Aero, piec and 3 others
good frame nigga, do you know what ur bicromial is ?

to answer ur question start taking testosterone, masteron, dht gel

good frame nigga, do you know what ur bicromial is ?

to answer ur question start taking testosterone, masteron, dht gel
Never heard of bicromial, whats that?

I measured 43
that's pretty good, considering your still growing, and you've got time to better them with test/masteron etc you will have a mogger frame, mine is 17.8 inches or 45.2 but im almost, if not already, done with pubERty.

that's pretty good, considering your still growing, and you've got time to better them with test/masteron etc you will have a mogger frame, mine is 17.8 inches or 45.2 but im almost, if not already, done with pubERty.
My dads is huge, id say about 55cm, but his waist is huge too, hope i only get the clavicles

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
My dads is huge, id say about 55cm, but his waist is huge too, hope i only get the clavicles
55cm bicromial, i highly doubt, that is top 99.9999999%ile if ur talking bidelt yeah probably

55cm bicromial, i highly doubt, that is top 99.9999999%ile if ur talking bidelt yeah probably
Ill measure once i see him again, but its above 50 fs

• +1
Ill measure once i see him again, but its above 50 fs
50 cm is the bare minimum you need to be considered a man tbh, i've got a 55 cm bideltoid (muscle to muscle)

yeah i doubt, 50cm bicromial is elite 99.99999th percentile tier, mogs even the widest olympic swimmers
Maybe im delusional, but it feels like 2x my size

• JFL
Thought you had some scoliosis/uneven hips type shit
I have it; you can kinda see it on my shoulders they are uneven, and my hips are not noticeably impacted