CLAVICULAR CHANGED MY LIFE

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
This nigga @Clavicular and his threads helped drastically transformed my life convincing me to take Roids, low Inhib drugs and duaretics. I’ve gone from a jester unathletic fucking loser mtn to a better looking high T respected nigga semi high up on the social hierarchy.
Clavicular is legit 😻😻😻

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iloveboobs, ryuken, noonespecial and 14 others
😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Suns9999 and NZb6Air
This nigga @Clavicular and his threads helped drastically transformed my life convincing me to take Roids, low Inhib drugs and duaretics. I’ve gone from a jester unathletic fucking loser mtn to a better looking high T respected nigga semi high up on the social hierarchy.
Clavicular is legit 😻😻😻
but now ur on TRT for life jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoaA99, Suns9999 and Nirvana
clavicular is natty you know that right?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noonespecial, aber and Suns9999
congratulations on destroying your life and health:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Suns9999
JFL fucking loser pussies with no initiatives, muh side effects muh trt nigga just take shit to mitigate it. Opportunities are going to pass u by
I don’t get why niggas be so caught up over TRT. You WILL end up declining and even if you’re young I bet your levels are still not near optimal what they could be. Not to mention everytime you drink from plastic, you touch a receipt, drink public water your FUCKED. People don’t realize how much quality of life you get from just doing 200mg a week of enanthate like fuark.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Blonde, iblamepheno1, aber and 2 others
JFL fucking loser pussies with no initiatives, muh side effects muh trt nigga just take shit to mitigate it. Opportunities are going to pass u by
what opportunities are worth sacrificing your health for?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
ur not sacrificing any of ur general health if u keep all ur blood markers in check,

only and big worry with exogenous testostorone ( In moderate dose ) Is fertility , ofc theres fertility peptides and a plethora of things you can take to help mitigate this but theres always a chance you will become infertile at some point as a consequence of pinning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Suns9999
enjoy being a fucking NEET loser for the rest of ur life and still ending up with the same lifespan as me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and Suns9999
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Suns9999, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
ur not sacrificing any of ur general health if u keep all ur blood markers in check,

only and big worry with exogenous testostorone ( In moderate dose ) Is fertility , ofc theres fertility peptides and a plethora of things you can take to help mitigate this but theres always a chance you will become infertile at some point as a consequence of pinning
Nigga u don’t become infertile from roids unless ur blasting top 1% doses no breaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Saint Casanova and blithe
clavicular ruined my life!

• JFL
Nigga u don’t become infertile from roids unless ur blasting top 1% doses no breaks
This is simply not true, just running test continuously even in a moderate dose will significantly increase the risk of you becoming infertile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and fluoride1337
Acne? Dutasteride and isotretinoin
Hairloss? RU58841 and dustasteride
Blood pressure? Nebivolol, ARBs/ACE inhibitors, intense cardio, estrogen modulation etc
Lipids? Cardarine (don't recommend) ezetimibe, low dose atorvastatin, SR9009 (god molecule)
Liver? TUDCA, NAC and SR9009

ATP I only take SR9009 because it reverses absolutely everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Suns9999 and sb23
Blood pressure? Nebivolol, ARBs/ACE inhibitors, intense cardio, estrogen modulation etc
Lipids? Cardarine (don't recommend) ezetimibe, low dose atorvastatin, SR9009 (god molecule)

Who the hell here is going to be able to afford statins year round lol

• JFL
Who the hell here is going to be able to afford statins year round lol
Again, this is a retard filter

I could find a lifetime supply of all those drugs for a couple thousand dollars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Suns9999
wydm cope lol, I been running test since I was 15.

I know all the risks associated, most general health markers can be fixed / mitigated but you will always have a much higher risk of becoming infertile

• JFL

tiktok knowledge on roids & hormones 😂

• JFL
wydm cope lol, I been running test since I was 15.

I know all the risks associated, most general health markers can be fixed / mitigated but you will always have a much higher risk of becoming infertile
bro infertility is the LEAST of anyone's worries

HMG + HCG will make you incredibly fertilie. You need to run them for a long time and you also need to prevent oxidative stress from occuring in your testicles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Suns9999
bro infertility is the LEAST of anyone's worries

HMG + HCG will make you incredibly fertilie. You need to run them for a long time and you also need to prevent oxidative stress from occuring in your testicles.
These will help your fertility / reducing testicle atrophy but even WITH you will still not have the same sperm count and fertility as you would naturally. I don't get what point ur trying to make.

Testostorone will gravely affect your fertility which can be recovered ( in most cases ) but it might be a very long process. AND in minor but still significant number of cases fertility can't be recovered

• JFL
These will help your fertility / reducing testicle atrophy but even WITH you will still not have the same sperm count and fertility as you would naturally. I don't get what point ur trying to make.

Testostorone will gravely affect your fertility which can be recovered ( in most cases ) but it might be a very long process. AND in minor but still significant number of cases fertility can't be recovered
Never ever seen a bodybuilder not recover their HPTA. They all end up with children

Even if the task is daunting and long, they still end up with kids. My point is that FERTILITY is the least of anyone's problems when they're taking roids. You can't have kids if you die of a hypertensive crisis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Saint Casanova
Glazing some cumskin that does makeup just fucking lol

• JFL
not really
How do Pros running grams manage to procreate, even whilst still on cycle ?

Do they do it via IVF or something in that case ?

• JFL

The people who never recover and think they become infertile were probably infertile to begin with

• JFL
This is simply not true, just running test continuously even in a moderate dose will significantly increase the risk of you becoming infertile.

Seems like everyone recovered after 2 years.

I still haven’t found proof of someone becoming permanently infertile with no solutions after using PEDs provided that they had good fertility to begin with.

A 2006 integrated analysis showed that 90% of patients were expected to return to baseline sperm concentration values 12 months after cessation of treatment and 100% after 24 months [50]. Furthermore, evidence in a 2015 study of 49 men showed that 3,000 units of hCG subcutaneously every other day is effective in supporting the recovery of spermatogenesis without significant adverse effects [11].

Last edited:
  • JFL
Who tf is clavicular?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, zeshama, 9898 and 1 other person
do you perma trt or cycle

• JFL
@Clavicular life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Clavicular is legit 😻😻😻
Suck his dick why dont you?, maybe youll make it on one of his club slaying posts

clavicular is a jew

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
I don’t get why niggas be so caught up over TRT. You WILL end up declining and even if you’re young I bet your levels are still not near optimal what they could be. Not to mention everytime you drink from plastic, you touch a receipt, drink public water you’re FUCKED. People don’t realize how much quality of life you get from just doing 200mg a week of enanthate like fuark.
JFL at all of you guys, that really believe living plastic free will literally double your testosterone levels.
There is scientific evidence, that it does indeed impact your hormonal profile but not nearly as drastic as some of you anxious kids tend to believe.

Blasting roids can be somewhat fine for a while if done correctly but most in this forum are simply too impatient and hence uneducated on this topic to “safely” use this stuff.
They may experience slight short term success but will rightfully suffer long term.

Would never hop on this.

Unless I am at a level where I cannot have a balance feminine and masculinity and it turns out to be just fully masculine without attraction then I have no choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back