@clavicular ‘fans’ are cringe

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
This is no hate at all to @Clavicular , he was actually one of the first users I interacted with and is a chill guy. However if u scroll through the comments of his viral Reddit and Twitter post you’ll find a bunch of autists saying ‘clavicular’ mentioned or ‘clavicular statusmaxxing’ . These are the real autists of the forum; why would you want to drag even more people here anyways

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, HTN_Mentalcel, UrGirlsMcm and 16 others

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, UrGirlsMcm, moreroidsmoredates and 9 others
What's his reddit or twitter post?

They are on average 14 years old

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, nathan, Av0nr and 3 others
Why is @Clavicular liked by everyone on the forum while @ArvidGustavvson was ignored by most of the forum?

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, 14vic and Clavicular
This is no hate at all to @Clavicular , he was actually one of the first users I interacted with and is a chill guy. However if u scroll through the comments of his viral Reddit and Twitter post you’ll find a bunch of autists saying ‘clavicular’ mentioned or ‘clavicular statusmaxxing’ . These are the real autists of the forum; why would you want to drag even more people here anyways
Bit impersonal hate cus he dropped the name like three times already or some.
Bro tryna become new D-ill0n L4tham

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Finally I agree with you on something. Feel free to still hate me, though.

I’m cringe? :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and ChadL1te
Why is @Clavicular liked by everyone on the forum while @ArvidGustavvson was ignored by most of the forum?
Well I never interacted with Arvid, but he at least creates good threads on looksmaxxing and is somewhat funny when he’s trolling

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, MA_ascender and WatermelonLover
he's autistic of course his fans are gonna be autists

Finally I agree with you on something. Feel free to still hate me, though.
probably because you spam my threads with random shit like dnr and nobody cares

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Bit impersonal hate cus he dropped the name like three times already or some.
Bro tryna become new D-ill0n L4tham
wait is ************* censored jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, ChadL1te, Clavicular and 1 other person
I respect Clavicular because he's real, does every fucking thing possible to ascend, hes not scared curry actually injects stuff and hes genetics are also not rare so gives hope to all mtns for ascending

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
True

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and ChadL1te
I respect Clavicular because he's real, does every fucking thing possible to ascend, hes not scared curry actually injects stuff and hes genetics are also not rare so gives hope to all mtns for ascending
I mean if you’re MTN you aren’t gonna look like him from PDOs and MT2 or whatever but yeah he gives good guides

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Clavicular and coisbhai
lookism.net ***********

• +1
This is a thread hijacking
IMG 4878

• So Sad
Never heard of the guy is he supposed to be some important person
well depends how u define important, hes not a mod or anything just a well known user and has a lot of followers on tiktok