on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Hello please rep

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, lucifer6969, Tyrant and 4 others
5'10 larping as 6 foot jfl

5'10 larping as 6 foot jfl
Bitch u came here knowing this thread will get famous so you get your place at an attempt on getting reps. But that won't happen, since you larp about everything you have.

Oh and also, u need 4k reps to get your shit positive you ugly polish fuck. Polish men are statistically the ugliest men in the whole world.
Posts10,641Reputation6,759

Btw I had u on ignore and opened ur post so be grateful i acknowledge your less-known existence you unknown fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, lucifer6969 and Shkreliii
I used to respect him, but now I respect him even more.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Imretarded? and asdvek
Bitch u came here knowing this thread will get famous so you get your place at an attempt on getting reps. But that won't happen, since you larp about everything you have.

Oh and also, u need 4k reps to get your shit positive you ugly polish fuck. Polish men are statistically the ugliest men in the whole world.

Btw I had u on ignore and opened ur post so be grateful i acknowledge your less-known existence you unknown fuck
not one word wtf

how you know i was talking about you? oh yeah cause you lie about your height

I was gonna defend him for once

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
didn't that nigga say he was like 6 1, larping fuck

• JFL
would you rather an org user be a pedo or a larper

• JFL
john pork i said go and fuck yourself john pork
Raw pig blood squealing baby pigs pigs being hit with rocks dumped into a flood dumped into a fire pit squaking gnawing pain blood gushing

• JFL
Reactions: Forsberg377