@Clavicular how can he look like this?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

His nose, the make-up on his cheeks, his eyes, how the hell can this faggot look so gay? You couldn't escape the gayity, could you? The gayity and BBC will always haunt you ahahahahaha

I'll have your whore mother rip a wet fart on my face and hold it in like a bong rip cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joka, i_love_roosters, DarkTriadBeliever and 12 others
That nigger nose bridge
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Indic Mogger, ryuken and 4 others
That nigger nose bridge
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
Right? He's NOT white. His mother or father definitely got blacked. In no way shape or form is that nose white. What the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Indic Mogger and slavicpsycho
Right? He's NOT white. His mother or father definitely got blacked. In no way shape or form is that nose white. What the fuck
He did say himself that his mum is a whore and his dad is a cuck :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and WeiWei
Only jews have very narrow noses, his nose is narrow AKA caucasoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and WeiWei
Yeah his swarthy hair too, he’s American and claims to be “Germanic” :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and WeiWei
He did say himself that his mum is a whore and his dad is a cuck :forcedsmile:
:lul::lul::lul:

No way he defends niggers, that faggot gave me a 30% warning and a temp fan for posting a whiteboi get brain-damaged by a nigger for calling him a nigga. I never mentioned anything about niggers or whitebois, just said "Don't insult low inhib people if you can't defend yourself". Jesus, he loves BBC too much. Faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, itzyaboyJJ and psychomandible
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and slavicpsycho
View attachment 3210238

His nose, the make-up on his cheeks, his eyes, how the hell can this faggot look so gay? You couldn't escape the gayity, could you? The gayity and BBC will always haunt you ahahahahaha

I'll have your whore mother rip a wet fart on my face and hold it in like a bong rip cuck
IMG 9776

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
:lul::lul::lul:

No way he defends niggers, that faggot gave me a 30% warning and a temp fan for posting a whiteboi get brain-damaged by a nigger for calling him a nigga. I never mentioned anything about niggers or whitebois, just said "Don't insult low inhib people if you can't defend yourself". Jesus, he loves BBC too much. Faggot
He let a bunch of them press him I bet he wanted them to take there pants off

• JFL
Didn't they scientifically prove that if someone jizzes in a foid raw, his DNA stays there for a shit ton of years and when she gives birth to a kid the kid has traits of the mf who creampied the mom before the actual dad. Having in mind that he literally made a thread about how his mother was a whore in her uni years we can safely assume she did at least 10 niggers :forcedsmile: whose dna he carries

• JFL