Reactions: nathan and tsnakee
descends hard

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, nathan, Acion and 1 other person
polishtruckdrivermaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tsnakee, sub5outsider and nathan
It's not the muscle mass that ruined his looks, it's the extra fat. But you can bulk at a reasonable rate without getting fat, I'm doing it right now, my arms are growing and my waist is not getting any bigger. When you track calories and macros properly, it's pretty easy to do.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and nathan
lost hes appeal

It's not the muscle mass that ruined his looks, it's the extra fat. But you can bulk at a reasonable rate without getting fat, I'm doing it right now, my arms are growing and my waist is not getting any bigger. When you track calories and macros properly, it's pretty easy to do.
Probably shitty ass cycles

• +1
Reactions: tsnakee
Probably shitty ass cycles
Yeah HGH can really fuck up the face. He doesn't look that big but it depends on the timeframe. Gaining 12 lbs of muscle in 3 months would definitely not be natural.

Some people take gym too seriously. All you need is definition being too big only appeals to slags.

carnivore bulk + fruit is so easy

Last edited: