Reactions: greywind, deepfuckingvalue, Bars and 20 others
He has been seen heightmogging many times in his video's lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, jindermahal, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Looks 5'11-6'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, grungymallard97, iloveboobs and 1 other person
I mean ur glazing a guy well known for larping his height by saying he’s not lying when every human on this forum knows he’s sub 5’11 at least
He probably wears 3 inch lifts to 6'2 and is 5'11

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Rea, Klasik616 and 1 other person
I mean he's king of frauding of course, wouldn't surprise me if he is actually a 6'0 manlet like me barefoot. But angle plays a role here, also the sandfloor can be bumpy and the foid can be like 5'10 or maybe even taller

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I mean he's king of frauding of course, wouldn't surprise me if he is actually a 6'0 manlet like me barefoot. But angle plays a role here, also the sandfloor can be bumpy and the foid can be like 5'10 or maybe even taller
I highly doubt she’s 5’10 I went on her profile she looks to be about 5’4-6

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: givemeheight and noonespecial
I highly doubt she’s 5’10 I went on her profile she looks to be about 5’4-6

If you assume that they are average height (which they look tbh, i guess they are like 5'9-5'10) and he looks like he wears 2 inch lifts, 6'0-6'1 can still be very possible. I really doubt he's under 6'0 barefoot. Maybe not 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and noonespecial
If you assume that they are average height (which they look tbh, i guess they are like 5'9-5'10) and he looks like he wears 2 inch lifts, 6'0-6'1 can still be very possible. I really doubt he's under 6'0 barefoot. Maybe not 6'2.
Yes but he’s legit floating and some of them are leaning forward he’s maximum 5’10 maybe 5’11

Yes but he’s legit floating and some of them are leaning forward he’s maximum 5’10 maybe 5’11
This one pic made me suspicious as well:
4355327 1725222372482

All these niggas are around his height here. Which is not really believable. I visited the US of Manlets with my older brother who is 6'3 and he heightmogged almost everyone, way more guys than in Germany. I can't imagine all of them, besides the manlet next to clavi, are 6'4 - considering he is wearing lifts here as well (which he does, since he goes clubbing).

• +1
Reactions: jué and grungymallard97
I’m 6’
This one pic made me suspicious as well:
View attachment 3198208

All these niggas are around his height here. Which is not really believable. I visited the US of Manlets with my older brother who is 6'3 and he heightmogged almost everyone, way more guys than in Germany. I can't imagine all of them, besides the manlet next to clavi, are 6'4 - considering he is wearing lifts here as well (which he does, since he goes clubbing).
5 and went to America and wasn’t height mogged once 😂😂 ur not lying. So this would mean he’s around 5’8-5’9 at A PUSH without insoles

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
Manlets are moggers indeed

why did i lowkey expect someone to call him out for something like this at some point :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender