vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

insanity is the prelude to greatness
IMG 2308

Congrats @Clavicular I will see you on the news soon, keep statusmaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Clavicular, brucewayne78 and 4 others
There was this exact pic on twitter with a 100k likes, clavicular going mainstream

• +1
Reactions: greywind, poopoohead, Clavicular and 3 others
No don't bring this forum into mainstream attention. Only those who organically search and come across this site are best. The tiktokcel have been cleared out pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai, greycel, greywind and 7 others
People in the reply’s know clavicular, it’s already mainstream, over

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
No don't bring this forum into mainstream attention. Only those who organically search and come across this site are best. The tiktokcel have been cleared out pretty much.
No they haven't jfl
Most users of the last year wouldn't be here if it weren't for looksmaxxing going viral

• +1
Reactions: greycel, greywind, futuregigamogger and 3 others
There was this exact pic on twitter with a 100k likes, clavicular going mainstream
over, wonder who the most famous active user is?

People in the reply’s know clavicular, it’s already mainstream, over
Because people like you exist LMAO
White Htn looksmaxxer fanboys

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
wow

terrible news

thanks for ruining my night OP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular, gigell, nword49 and 1 other person
THIS FORUM IS JUST LIKE WOMAN!! ONLY THE TALL GOOD LOOKING GUYS GET ATTENTION AND WORSHIPPED HAHAHAHA
Over, people come to looksmax to cope with the blackpill, they can’t even do that anymore

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Over, people come to looksmax to cope with the blackpill, they can’t even do that anymore
Key is not glaze anyone the guy just posted the pic with arvid and everyone is saying he mogs or some shit

No they haven't jfl
Most users of the last year wouldn't be here if it weren't for looksmaxxing going viral
We've always had like a 90% >1 year deleted/inactive account turnover rate. Also guys like @Clavicular joined during this period no?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
We've always had like a 90% >1 year deleted/inactive account turnover rate. Also guys like @Clavicular joined during this period no?
Yes, an 18 year old tiktokcel

Also, the fact is this looksmaxxing and blackpill shit is so common now even if you would've found it yourself in 2024 it's not as though you also won't have come across it elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Clavicular
When? I must’ve missed the memo, I still see these annoying ahh niggas spamposting
They still exist. But not as bad as before.

That Jew @Master but the brakes on at least.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and rand anon