Clavicular is having looksmaxxing consultations with Dalits on instagram

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
JFL at this. This is @Clavicular ’s nice way of telling them it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, greywind, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
mirin telling him to do copes instead of a phenoplasty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, goobermaxxing17, deadstock and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, RichardSpencel, EdgyFashionist and 5 others
Good grift if you can get into it

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Arcturus, greywind and 8 others
Dalits have the same skintone as my shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, goobermaxxing17, RichardSpencel and 9 others
man this grifter

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Jova and AutisticGymcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, RichardSpencel and 6 others
@Zenis rate Acegotchu in this video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Jova
JFL at this. This is @Clavicular ’s nice way of telling them it’s over.

Crazy lack of self-awareness and general awareness in posting Clavicular and this clip of him as a 2023cel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 88772 and Jova
He looks like shit
Acegotchu is employing the typical strategies I see ethnics do in the USA. Hard gymcelling, stylemaxxing, and joining a college fraternity. Meanwhile white dudes can just rot and play video games all day and still get GFs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ferbite666, RichardSpencel, normie_joe and 3 others
Why doesn’t Clavicular just release a looksmaxxing guide?

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Deleted member 88772 and itzyaboyJJ

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 88772
Dalits have the same skintone as my shit
IMG 20240825 133349

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Just wear sunscreen bro

Cuz it’s not going to help a truecel or someone with legit autism ascend.
I would like the guide because it would help me because I’m neither a truecel nor do I have autism. Who tf cares if it’s not going to help those other groups, obviously it’s not for them.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
let the man do his business

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
“Just use 50 SPF sunscreen bro”
Not even good methods. He's giving him cope methods. If you really wanna white max you gotta get glutathione injections like they get in Korea.

• +1
I would like the guide because it would help me because I’m neither a truecel nor do I have autism. Who tf cares if it’s not going to help those other groups, obviously it’s not for them.
Yeah, what you said is true, but he’s probably marketing his guides to people who can’t ascend. Hence it’s a “scam” on his part.

Yeah, what you said is true, but he’s probably marketing his guides to people who can’t ascend. Hence it’s a “scam” on his part.
I guess that would be his prerogative

Making a guide doesn’t mean you have to scam people

Either way who knows who it will help

It should just come with a disclaimer that results may vary

• +1
I guess that would be his prerogative

Making a guide doesn’t mean you have to scam people

Either way who knows who it will help

It should just come with a disclaimer that results may vary
If he’s telling the dude to “just wear sunscreen” it’s probably a cope.

Last edited:
this indian mogs frauded tbh

Not even good methods. He's giving him cope methods. If you really wanna white max you gotta get glutathione injections like they get in Korea.

He’s too dark to benefit from glutathione. It may help his SMV with Indian women, but even hydroquinone plus MSM/tret/glutathione won’t be enough to escape race tax in the US.

He’s better off blackmaxxing or geomaxxing to Europe where his pheno is less taxed than the US.

I mean most of these channels do that. Hamza’s Adonis school was the same thing.

Just selling subscriptions to people who were screwed from the start.

One of the biggest ethnic copes on this forum is the whole idea that there is race tax which implies you can looksmax your way out of it. The whole -3 theory.

It’s not a tax, it’s more like an exclusion. Going up in PSL just makes it easier to get with the pool of women who are even into your pheno, it doesn’t suddenly increase the number of women who are into you. It doesn’t matter how good looking an Asian is, if the woman is not attracted to Asians.

He’s too dark to benefit from glutathione. It may help his SMV with Indian women, but even hydroquinone plus MSM/tret/glutathione won’t be enough to escape race tax in the US.

He’s better off blackmaxxing or geomaxxing to Europe where his pheno is less taxed than the US.
wtf are you talking about europe is more racist then america in terms of dating stats

wtf are you talking about europe is more racist then america in terms of dating stats

Not for curries. Curries had a 96% exclusion rate among women in the US prior to the whole scam call/pajeet meme.

Also I do way better in Europe than the US so anecdotally what you’re saying seems wrong.

Not for curries. Curries had a 96% exclusion rate among women in the US prior to the whole scam call/pajeet meme.

Also I do way better in Europe than the US so anecdotally what you’re saying seems wrong.
cope