• +1
Reactions: silencio
Maybe cause ur a tiktokcel with tiktokcel content constantly shoved in ur face

try2beme

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly
Joined Mar 21, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
this guy posts about clavicular every other day and has had 10+ threads on him made so far this is nothing new lol

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
U joined in mar 2023 and ur calling me tiktokcel jfl
Plus i found out abt blackpill from incel tv vids in 2022
Dilloncel invasion: august 2023, 6 months after

second tiktok invasion: summer2023

Third invasion: fall 2023

So no, i could not possibly be a tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and yeeyeeslayer

CONGRATULATIONS 🙏🙏🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊 NIGGA

• +1

You have an average of 68 posts a day consistently for a year

• Hmm...
You have an average of 68 posts a day consistently for a year
Wrong. Its june now. You did 35k/ 365 which is incorrect, just make a random sum theory to get over being offended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Sergeant
Wrong. Its june now. You did 35k/ 365 which is incorrect, just make a random sum theory to get over being offended
Yeah so I was inaccurate over 11 fucking days

Let's average it to 65 then

Still way too much

• Hmm...
Yeah so I was inaccurate over 11 fucking days

Let's average it to 65 then

Still way too much
Idiot forgot a entire month exists. What the fuck is ur iq and age ….. are you excluding months on purpose or actually a retard?

I prob mog you anyway in physique and face. So idgaf , clearly iq too if u dont even know the 12 months LMAO

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Idiot forgot a entire month exists. What the fuck is ur iq and age ….. are you excluding months on purpose or actually a retard?

I prob mog you anyway in physique and face. So idgaf , clearly iq too if u dont even know the 12 months LMAO
Explain what month I forgot?

The difference between march 21st and june 2nd is 11 days faggot

25000/354 is 70 average

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu
Explain what month I forgot?

The difference between march 21st and april 2nd is 11 days faggot

25000/354 is 70 average
Who tf is talking bout april second? What has that date got to do with anything. Holy fuck you are dumb. It genuinely disgusting when incels on here are also giga stupid

• +1
Who tf is talking bout april second? What has that date got to do with anything. Holy fuck you are dumb. It genuinely disgusting when incels on here are also giga stupid
You signed up here 354 days ago, and in those days you posted an avg of 25000 posts. By dividing your posts by your days signed up we get the average of how many times you posted per day in those 354 days.

You are so stupid and ignorant it's funny

You signed up here 354 days ago, and in those days you posted an avg of 25000 posts. By dividing your posts by your days signed up we get the average of how many times you posted per day in those 354 days.

You are so stupid and ignorant it's funny
Answer the fucking question. Where does april 2nd come from you retard. Its june second

Your stupidity is pure comedy and embarrassment . Below Female tier level, you will never get to anybody with this remarkable level of idiocy

• +1
Answer the fucking question. Where does april 2nd come from you retard. Its june second

Your stupidity is pure comedy and embarrassment . Below Female tier level
Yeah I mistook april for june so what my point still stands

70 post per day for a whole fucking year consistently, loser

If you mistook it then its entirely different. You are now blatantly lying, sticking with the number then increasing it after admitting the date was wrong

Fucking idiot, added to ignore for shamelessly lying after embarrassing yourself like this and being unable to do elementry level maths to prove an irrelevent point

• +1
  • JFL

Go back to primary school you embarrassing af

Failed at basic maths to prove a point then contuing to lie about the result

• +1
If you mistook it then its entirely different. You are now blatantly lying, sticking with the number then increasing it after admitting the date was wrong

Fucking idiot, added to ignore for shamelessly lying
BRUH I calculated it as june but called it april ffs

I still counted it as the 6th month but called it april on accident holy shit

BRUH I calculated it as june but called it april ffs

I still counted it as the 6th month but called it april on accident holy shit
Incel who cant do elemetry level maths and lies to prove a point, embarrassing as fuck lmao next time dont bother tryna sound smart

• +1
Incel who cant do elemetry level maths and lies to prove a point, embarrassing as fuck lmao
Ok calculate your average, I'll delete my account if it isn't 70 you incel loser

get a life kid

• JFL
Ok calculate your average, I'll delete my account if it isn't 70 you incel loser

get a life kid
You wont, you admitted to the wrong numbers yet your answer increased. Another lie to try cover your embarrassment LMAOOO just fuck off u made me cringe hard

• +1
You wont, you admitted to the wrong numbers yet your answer increased. Another lie to try cover your embarrassment LMAOOO just fuck off u made me cringe hard
You've been signed up for 354 days whether I call it april or june doesn't change a thing

25,400/354 is your daily average you no life loser, you don't even looksmax you just rot in offtopic like a complete loser

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
i think this is a sign to kys now
u got owned by a fucking greycel

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Sergeant
whats his point in this tho? jestermaxx and whiteflagmaxx for some ltbs? anyway I dgaf about him, this site or clavicular anyways

???
Did u even read you dumb fuck, nobody is owned if the nigga is lying

• +1
The guy is 90 iq at best, I'm giving him an objective number calculation and he keeps telling me I'm lying :lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and alurmo
Med Chad mogged him hard :Comfy:

Hes a liberal
In another video he says india is safe for women to travel to wtf
If they like to get raped by 25 pajeets at once:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
3/21/23 was over a year ago retard, a year is 365 days, how tf did you get under that :lul: @try2beme
Holy shit I told him multiple times I counted it as APRIL!

my calculation was correct, but i counted june as april by mistake

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and lemonnz
3/21/23 was over a year ago retard, a year is 365 days, how tf did you get under that :lul: @try2beme
I have a pic of his face and name btw. Keep bumping this shit and I'm doxxing his ass idc

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Autismcel and lemonnz
Hes lying to cover up from his failure at elementry level maths and to get the last word. At least ur not a retarded sperg like himself

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Autismcel
I have a pic of his face and name btw. Keep bumping this shit and I'm doxxing his ass idc
Because you failed at basic maths you will doxx my name and face. @coisbhai @Jason Voorhees
@Gargantuan theres something so weird about users really desperate to doxx me for no reason. Can anyone figure it out? Also could yall perm ban this asshole, never sent my face to him. This entire convo is because he failed to work out my ratio using elemtry tier maths

Last edited:
  • +1
Because you failed at basic maths you will doxx my name and face. @coisbhai @Jason Voorhees theres something so weird about users really desperate to doxx me for no reason. Can anyone figure it out? Also could yall perm ban this asshole, never sent my face to him. This entire convo is because he failed to work out my ratio using elemtry tier maths
I didn't fail and i will doxx you if you don't fuck off, and banning me now before i even do it won't help.

Your 90 iq failed to see my calculation was correct, but ok. Ragebait and tell me one more time that I lied or that my calculation was incorecct and your getting doxxed. It's in your hands Mr. R___ _A_____

• Ugh..
I didn't fail and i will doxx you if you don't fuck off, and banning me now before i even do it won't help.

Your 90 iq failed to see my calculation was correct, but ok. Ragebait and tell me one more time that I lied or that my calculation was incorecct and your getting doxxed. It's in your hands Mr. R___ _A_____ :soy::soy::soy:

• WTF
Reactions: Sergeant