@clavicular pattern up

manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
@Clavicular is getting cheeky in my threads thinking hes a proper mogger himself with his stinking ego fueled by pajeets on .org and TikTokcels calling u chad. Come mog battle and let’s see what happens bhai 🤫🤫🤫

Attachments

• IMG_9336.jpeg
    IMG_9336.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, JohnBaza, Rhinoplastyordie and 11 others
here we go again....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, iloveboobs, JohnBaza and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, psychomandible, iloveboobs and 10 others
Hold up why does blud look good

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
doesn’t matter either way, would be a popularity contest. just like i beat you by more than i prob should have.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, dragomaxxer, wsada and 2 others
Xx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and notsocommonthumb
don’t dodge
Im not dodging ur just a geniunely annoying little Chihuahua constantly barking at my feet

and to brag that ur a manlet is actually pathetic, do urself a favor and leave the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, psychomandible, dragomaxxer and 4 others
@manletmogger is my favorite brolet:feelsyay:

• +1
Im not dodging ur just a geniunely annoying little Chihuahua constantly barking at my feet

and to brag that ur a manlet is actually pathetic, do urself a favor and leave the forum
Aigjt let’s do it then send side

• +1
Caging at these frauding monkeys

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, notsocommonthumb and manletmogger
This my side profile
Images 8

Do a mog battle with me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: psychomandible, manletmogger and notsocommonthumb
He mogs facially already, and when you account height and physique as well its not even a fair competition.

Thats a pretty bad picture of clav too, no one looks good bloated and in shit lighting.

Stop doing these bro its annoying you ascended a good amount and look better now, clav getting clowned recently on the thread but his ascension is still better than 99.9% of users and is actually doing something with it instead of ldaring or making mog battle threads

@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender What yall even do to make this guy obsessed with u guys he used to be chill before

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, psychomandible, manletmogger and 3 others
He mogs facially already, and when you account height and physique as well its not even a fair competition.

Thats a pretty bad picture of clav too, no one looks good bloated and in shit lighting.

Stop doing these bro its annoying you ascended a good amount and look better now, clav getting clowned recently on the thread but his ascension is still better than 99.9% of users and is actually doing something with it instead of ldaring or making mog battle threads

View attachment 3182862
@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender What yall even do to make this guy obsessed with u guys he used to be chill before
THATS OLD FUCK U

THATS OLD FUCK U
i know bro im trying to validate your ascension i was actually impressed when i saw ur recent pic had to go back to check, theres threads are pointless though. they arent ever gonna be fair

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger

View attachment 3182862
Bro I never had anything against them especially norwood LOL clavicular is the one being a bitch these mog battles are all for love and fun Ykwim

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and N1666