@clavicular practices black magic rituals | high iq thread

alurmo

alurmo

yes guys ur fave forum "chad" is infact tapped in with the dark magic and occultists, especially thelemean magic
this is gonna be very hard to accept at first but u gotta keep ur eyes peeled

thread music:

example #1

look at his hand placement and the phone placement- it is literally covering his midsection area which is believed to be where the soul is, and in thelema, there is a ritual where u cross the abyss, mostly done to gain knowledge and power
in this instance, he's using the phone to cover his "soul" to signify the abyss in his soul
which in a nutshell, @Clavicular by posting this image is calling that he's "crossing the abyss"

example #2
just like example #1 @Clavicular is using the black phone to signify the abyss in his soul which is textbook symbolism for "crossing the abyss"
over for ur secrets clavicular
I refer to the wiki page I used before

example #3
notice how scared the poor normie felt in his presence, u can call "muh its bc he heightmogs" but in this pic, clavicular intiates hypnotization(the dead expression in his eyes)

example #4
u may think there's nothing wrong with this pic
but u would be ultimately wrong
black and white represents something greater,
black=evil
white=good
brahs basically calling himself evil:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, also notice how he mostly wears a black t shirt when posting himself, coincidence I think not brah
this should pretty much be common knowledge as it is extremely common in secret societal circles
if ur still not convinced then idk what to tell u brah

I'm catching up one day at a time guys
pm me potential more symbolism clavicular uses
cant keep letting the masons and occultists win against us brah

daily reminder- keep ur eyes open

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BC I WAS BORED AND SHOULDNT BE TAKEN TO HEART, THIS IS ULTIMATELY SATIRE AND MADE FOR LAUGHS
take nothing serious in this thread

tagging brahs @aryan mogger @AOL @nathan @CopiumX @majesticincel @gigell @Greypiller @itzyaboyJJ @truthhurts @cavy @GabachoCopium @shia.jihadist @sigma ✰ @Jason Voorhees @enriquecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, thebuffdon690, halloweed and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, TechnoBoss, thorns and 5 others
i can’t believe this is a real thread

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, alurmo and nathan
Yo occultbro u should follow me I am expert in occult (also clav is just being gay with his hands)

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
He also practices gay sex with @Master

No wonder he has VIP and mod statis for free without actually working

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, thebuffdon690, Sprinkles and 6 others
wtf are these threads bruh

next thread: how @Gengar is an alchemist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, itzyaboyJJ and alurmo
yes guys ur fave forum "chad" is infact tapped in with the dark magic and occultists, especially thelemean magic

thread music:

example #1

look at his hand placement and the phone placement- it is literally covering his midsection area which is believed to be where the soul is, and in thelema, there is a ritual where u cross the abyss, mostly done to gain knowledge and power
in this instance, he's using the phone to cover his "soul" to signify the abyss in his soul
which in a nutshell, @Clavicular by posting this image is calling that he's "crossing the abyss"

example #2
just like example #1 @Clavicular is using the black phone to signify the abyss in his soul which is textbook symbolism for "crossing the abyss"

example #3
notice how scared the poor normie felt in his presence, u can call "muh its bc he heightmogs" but in this pic, clavicular intiates hypnotization(the dead expression in his eyes)

example #4
black=evil
white=good
brahs basically calling himself evil:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, also notice how he mostly wears a black t shirt when posting himself, coincidence I think not brah
this should pretty much be common knowledge as it is extremely common in secret societal circles

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BC I WAS BORED AND SHOULDNT BE TAKEN TO HEART, THIS IS ULTIMATELY SATIRE AND MADE FOR LAUGHS

tagging brahs @aryan mogger @AOL @nathan @CopiumX @majesticincel @gigell @Greypiller @itzyaboyJJ @truthhurts @cavy @GabachoCopium @shia.jihadist @sigma ✰ @Jason Voorhees @enriquecel

He was taught by @Gaygymmaxx in Jewish magic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and alurmo
jokes aside is that actually really, id consider it if it can grant me eternal youth

• +1
He also practices gay sex with @Master

No wonder he has VIP and mod statis for free without actually working
Having VIP and mod is a humiliation ritual so i dont reckon he would aimlessly hhave both simultaneously

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
jokes aside is that actually really, id consider it if it can grant me eternal youth
Just sell ur soul to the nearest satanic occult theory
Just like @Blackgymmax :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Master got him to do this with 2 shekels

• +1
Mirin high iq thread, thank you for making me aware

• +1

thread music:

example #1

example #2

example #3

example #4
black=evil
white=good

Truecel activity making this thread

thread music:

example #1

example #2

example #3

example #4
black=evil
white=good

That facial hair gotta go

• +1
There is a legit evil cult which do weird shit on incel forums and he is probably part of it

He also has an evil stare

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and alurmo
There is a legit evil cult which do weird shit on incel forums and he is probably part of it

He also has an evil stare
And im catching up one day at a time
Exposing the secretes of the big names
I already done a thread abt humiliation rituals
Then bgm now clavicular and next is a forum troll

• +1
Reactions: gigell