Clavicular pushes boundaries

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
This is why @Clavicular gets laid frequently and has gained a reputation in PSL circles. He takes risks and puts himself in situations that incels would 100% be uncomfortable in. But in the end, he wins. You guys should learn from him. He doesn’t give af about “collagen loss” from roids or “rejection” from Stacy. He knows what he wants and he takes the necessary risk to obtain it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: onskibidi, Outerz14, 6’3 MTN Cutecel and 14 others
Zip it back up when you're done boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki, Surfsup, DarkTriadBeliever and 15 others
How does his dick taste?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, Surfsup, watah and 9 others
The graycels here so immature! TGD.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: maarda, Deleted member 88772, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
This is why @Clavicular gets laid frequently and has gained a reputation in PSL circles. He takes risks and puts himself in situations that incels would 100% be uncomfortable in. But in the end, he wins. You guys should learn from him. He doesn’t give af about “collagen loss” from roids or “rejection” from Stacy. He knows what he wants and he takes the necessary risk to obtain it.
No it’s cause he’s good looking, and white and 6 foot 3

• +1
Reactions: watah, blackpilloverdose and itzyaboyJJ
The graycels here so immature! TGD.
Taxi driver you talking to me

I fkn hate coolcolorfags😡

Attachments

• taxi-driver-you-talking-to-me.gif
    taxi-driver-you-talking-to-me.gif
    129.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: dbva and Gengar
Clavicular pushes men’s poo back in 💩

• JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, greywind, iloveboobs and 3 others
can you finish me off once youre done with him?

He gets laid because he's tall and gl. If he was my height he would be watching video game lore videos right now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onskibidi, DarkTriadBeliever, blackpilloverdose and 12 others
can you finish me off once youre done with him?
I’ve been roasting him too hard lately and I felt bad so I made this thread instead.

Low inhib halo

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, maarda and skkrrrtcantdo
he's nt just aspie, he aint disproving the nt pill in any way

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and itzyaboyJJ
I like clavvy bhai, he doesn’t deserve the hate he gets.
I am indifferent about him, there are way worse niggas than him on this site lmaoo @asdvek

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
he gets what he does because hes tall and white(basically just white because most whites are tall-tall enough anyway) and htn

Slaying LTBs as a tall muscular HTN is an easy job but he needs to take pregrab + have social circle. He also slays MTBs because for these foids Yrlven is like a Temu ver of a Chad and the best looking man they could get. Clavicular would have trouble to LTR a HTB because he depends on drugs but is possible, 1 HTB is better than 10 average foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
bro’s twerking on it

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
Clavicular has only posted 1 actual lay proof so far

And she looks Mexican

Even @Gengar 's Long distance LTB gf that he posted mogs hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, itzyaboyJJ, maarda and 1 other person
BRO IS SLOBBERING ON IT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Low Inhib maxing

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and AutisticGymcel
He had to have paid you to make this thread, because there's no way you're Glazing him this hard for free

Fr

Today's meta is to take risks,be bipolar, psyhopatic etc etc

Be anything but normal, good and hardworking