this milf is hot

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Holy glaze

• Hmm...

I was just watching this and it’s so funny

@Clavicular you should start posting stuff like this again

He comes across as a total weirdo for even posting this. He defo has some mental illness. Also how does he still have such a faggot voice and face after using roids. I thought he was a mogger based on wht ppl where saying but seeing this hes average asf looking and has a faggot voice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coeus, Clavicular and ey88
I should've filmed me getting filler

The nurses at these surgery spots are hot af tbh

• +1
Zero forum Chads left in existence

Pneumo was the founding father Abraham Lincoln to Clav's Donald trump

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

I will become the next one

• Love it
Reactions: sb23 and ProBono

Hes not a chad tbh hes a 6-7 out of 10. Respect for being nt enough to make the videos tho. Also he needs to up his dose. Hes clearly scared of high doses but from wht i read hes still young. U cn get away with tren high dose and anadrol etc at a young age. Its bbers who are doing it through their 30s tht fk themselves up. I blasted 700mg tren short term and totally fine. His doses are too low and thts why he looks natty he needs to up the test atleast

Hes nt but im starting to doubt his slaying storys now. Guys a bit above average. Also he needs to relax on the recreational drugs said it before but hes too relaxed with his usage and has the mindset I had of nothing will effect you negatively and wont fall into traps other ppl did.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono and ey88
Hes not a chad tbh hes a 6-7 out of 10. Respect for being nt enough to make the videos tho. Also he needs to up his dose. Hes clearly scared of high doses but from wht i read hes still young. U cn get away with tren high dose and anadrol etc at a young age. Its bbers who are doing it through their 30s tht fk themselves up. I blasted 700mg tren short term and totally fine. His doses are too low and thts why he looks natty he needs to up the test atleast

Hes nt but im starting to doubt his slaying storys now. Guys a bit above average. Also he needs to relax on the recreational drugs said it before but hes too relaxed with his usage and has the mindset I had of nothing will effect you negatively and wont fall into traps other ppl did.
Im sure I will get banned for this btw even though no bad intention behind it.

• +1
This paul serra is dumb asfk. Watching his videos. Clavicular actually has a bit of knowledge ill admit. But he is a retarded mutt (paul serra tht is). Ive been large and u just attract trashy girls and its also bad for ur health. Way better to just build muscle then maintain 215 pounds or so on trt dose. Focus on cardio and just maintain muscle u built by covering everthing once a week.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ey88
got @'d into his live an he was bloated trying to mog people at a 9 to 5 it seemed JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ey88
he used to be trans too, nobody really talks about it

• JFL
Reactions: Binladden's son, aerty, RealNinja and 4 others
My honest reaction:
hajimete-no-gal-gal.gif

• +1
seeing him in motion and hearing his voice makes me feel a lot less mogged now

• +1
seeing him in motion and hearing his voice makes me feel a lot less mogged now
This was like 6 months ago to be fair

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and VHD
yeah i looked at his new videos too
Yeah hes slightly above average. He shoud build a bit more mass (but stay lean) maybe run 500mg with superdrol. I ran superdrol and anadrol sdrol is just like anadrol but u dont hold as much water. Its the most underrated steroid of all time also no hair loss. Also get a darker tan.

hes still young so he will prob grow more but dont listen to this paul serra retard being large is attractive to trashy girls. I wish i could slap him in the face water weight holding bloated human beanbag.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
If I had to bet I would say you were a foid. You are very sassy and rude. Classic soulless foid trait.
I'm literally my Avi

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and sb23
I clavicular is still reading this u should be aiming for sonny bill williams physique at ur height. Gain a bit more mass but staying lean.

• +1