Clavicular

zeshama

zeshama

Fuck you.
@Clavicular

don't make enemies with autists and generally be humble, don't be openly narcy fag, you remind me @Nibba once was. (2018-19 user) he got doxxed by aspie @itsOVER which he then created a website that included his full name as the url with pictures of him, addresses, and screenshots of slurs to paint him as a nazi homophobe rapist jfl (literally just an immature frat guy)

So every time his name is searched all the stupid shit will come up and is permanent.

With all the tiktok shit ur doing promoting this site and shit.

Especially when you are nothing special and MTN AS BEST.

You already posted many revealing pictures of your area and personal details.

some autist will try to end any current or future career of yours, school etc, you can't get away with it and find a job, everyone do background checks.

having your reputation amongst your social circle ruined etc.

hopefully you read this shit and take it as advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elnasca, Autismcel, mayo mogger and 13 others
Feels more like a warning than advice tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, ihearvoices, mayo mogger and 9 others
How many more people are gonna leech off him for reps lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, cannotbeasked, Lokki and 4 others
I notice my rating gets worse and worse despite me getting better looking, funny how this happens to every user on here. @androgenic old rate me threads got worse in worse rates as time went on despite him looksmaxing hard. also not a molecule

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, cannotbeasked, Lokki and 3 others
I notice my rating gets worse and worse despite me getting better looking, funny how this happens to every user on here. @androgenic old rate me threads got worse in worse rates as time went on despite him looksmaxing hard. also not a molecule
It's because ppl keep spamming your looksminned pics bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, noonespecial and Clavicular
@Clavicular

don't make enemies with autists and generally be humble, don't be openly narcy fag, you remind me @Nibba once was. (2018-19 user) he got doxxed by aspie @itsOVER which he then created a website that included his full name as the url with pictures of him, addresses, and screenshots of slurs to paint him as a nazi homophobe rapist jfl (literally just an immature frat guy)

So every time his name is searched all the stupid shit will come up and is permanent.

With all the tiktok shit ur doing promoting this site and shit.

You already posted many revealing pictures of your area and personal details.

some autist will try to end any current or future career of yours, school etc, you can't get away with it and find a job, everyone do background checks.

having your reputation amongst your social circle ruined etc.

hopefully you read this shit and take it as advice.
go touch grass nigga

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
People here are shit at rating, and I've said this before the minute you showed them unfrauded material was the moment some of these basement dwellers decided to bully you

• +1
I think its cuz niggers just get used to how you look like so it stops becoming special

• +1
i would like to think anyone who has frequently posted their face and actively posts on this forum has no intention of seeking conventional employment requiring a background check

• +1
Reactions: zeshama