threads about clavicular = repfarming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
only the beard and hair

What is that signature :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore, ryuken and 2 others
Looks the exact same. Descension is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
his skin looks shit

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
looks like a cutie either way

Hop off his dick. Why do you care about what another man looks like?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, thebuffdon690, cromagnon and 4 others
Hop off his dick. Why do you care about what another man looks like?
Isn't that website based around that? I thought you would considering you moderate it.

• +1
Reactions: ripper and ryuken
Isn't that website based around that? I thought you would considering you moderate it.
Considering you rot here 24/7 and wrote hate posts based about this one guy, I would have thought you'd be sick of seeing the same posts about him 24/7.

The website is not based around talking about one guy. It's about improving your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, thebuffdon690, watah and 2 others
Considering you rot here 24/7 and wrote hate posts based about this one guy, I would have thought you'd be sick of seeing the same posts about him 24/7.

The website is not based around talking about one guy. It's about improving your looks.
No it's about sucking the dicks of male models and bullying less fortunate looking people.
Go in the rating section, nobody is giving helpful advice, it's just a children game of "mog".
Nothing about this website is about improvement, and if its about improvement its most of the time harmful bullshit that doesn't help anyone. (aka. copium)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, thebuffdon690, watah and 3 others
No it's about sucking the dicks of male models and bullying less fortunate looking people.
Go in the rating section, nobody is giving helpful advice, it's just a children game of "mog".
Nothing about this website is about improvement, and if its about improvement its most of the time harmful bullshit that doesn't help anyone. (aka. copium)
The looksmaxxing section is full of cope supplements that costs thousands of dollars but barely (or doesn't) ascend you. Is the same as the skin care scam for women, rofl at 10 expensive supplements to increase 2cm of height and get a lighter skin tone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Costcosuperstore
He contributes to the website while you don't do anything except shitpost about him.

I know what you're gonna say. "He contributes by telling impressionable kids dangerous information??" - No, he contributes by posting high effort content. The stuff he talks about has been talked about and discussed for like over 10 years.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, efidescontinuado, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Descended from ltn to ltn
Wow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ryuken, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
He contributes to the website while you don't do anything except shitpost about him.

I know what you're gonna say. "He contributes by telling impressionable kids dangerous information??" - No, he contributes by posting high effort content. The stuff he talks about has been talked about and discussed for like over 10 years.
:forcedsmile:
"Contributes high effort content"
Absolutely not high effort, like you told himself most of what he posts is either random graphs he found on the web with some caption trying to pretend he is some genius.
Reality he doesn't know anything on the subject, and he keeps misunderstanding simple concepts such as Wolf Laws, as someone who post "high effort content" maybe it's preferable to post stuff with actual argument and proof.
The high effort you talk about is just blatant lies based on pseudo-science.
Not because someone has been discussed by retards for years that it's true and should be presented as facts.
Reality is, most clavicular threads are low effort and that my "shitpost" probably took more research than he ever did considering its blatantly misinformed.
Now don't say I suck his dick and the only thing I do is criticize him. I did like 2 or 3 threads in my lifetime here talking about him.

But as another mod, you need to defend his stupid behaviour because people talk about a guy that PURSUE fame.
Clavicular wants to be famous, he makes tiktoks for attention, ragebait people into reacting to his stuff.
Do you think people are just gonna not talk about it? The reality is I don't give a shit about him and never did, but when someone like him is filling the website with copium and shit. Do you expect me to just let him come into the website. "BRO DOD WHAT YOU WANT :soy::soy::soy: U SUCH HIGH EFFORT CHAD" "KEEP GHOING BRO"
Is that what you want me to do? Defend a hypocrite when he doesn't deserve it?
If Clavicular doesn't want to be talked about then he needs to stop ragebaiting, stop lying, stop attentionseeking and stop triggering for people in the slightest critic of his behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, efidescontinuado, thebuffdon690 and 6 others
:forcedsmile:
"Contributes high effort content"
Absolutely not high effort, like you told himself most of what he posts is either random graphs he found on the web with some caption trying to pretend he is some genius.
Reality he doesn't know anything on the subject, and he keeps misunderstanding simple concepts such as Wolf Laws, as someone who post "high effort content" maybe it's preferable to post stuff with actual argument and proof.
The high effort you talk about is just blatant lies based on pseudo-science.
Not because someone has been discussed by retards for years that it's true and should be presented as facts.
Reality is, most clavicular threads are low effort and that my "shitpost" probably took more research than he ever did considering its blatantly misinformed.
Now don't say I suck his dick and the only thing I do is criticize him. I did like 2 or 3 threads in my lifetime here talking about him.
View attachment 3092023
But as another mod, you need to defend his stupid behaviour because people talk about a guy that PURSUE fame.
Clavicular wants to be famous, he makes tiktoks for attention, ragebait people into reacting to his stuff.
Do you think people are just gonna not talk about it? The reality is I don't give a shit about him and never did, but when someone like him is filling the website with copium and shit. Do you expect me to just let him come into the website. "BRO DOD WHAT YOU WANT :soy::soy::soy: U SUCH HIGH EFFORT CHAD" "KEEP GHOING BRO"
Is that what you want me to do? Defend a hypocrite when he doesn't deserve it?
If Clavicular doesn't want to be talked about then he needs to stop ragebaiting, stop lying, stop attentionseeking and stop triggering for people in the slightest critic of his behaviour
Not a single word was read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Costcosuperstore
Not a single word was read.
So high effort but you can't respond to any developed sentence.
What is high effort to you? considering you don't seem to read anything, maybe that's why you think Clavicular is such a positive apart to the forum: You read some lines of what he says and then your mind says ":love:wow this look so smart"""!!!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, ryuken, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
So high effort but you can't respond to any developed sentence.
What is high effort to you? considering you don't seem to read anything, maybe that's why you think Clavicular is such a positive apart to the forum: You read some lines of what he says and then your mind says ":love:wow this look so smart"""!!!!!"
Why are you so obsessed with this guy? You are typing essays. Just ignore him if you don't like him. You're writing PHD level thesis' on him for no reason. You don't care about anything related to looksmaxing. Why do you post here if you're going to say basically "everything is cope surgery is cope looksmaxing is cope all the contributors here are just liars" in every post?

Just go post on .is if you're just here to complain about everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Meanwhile this is you:
Defending another man in every step he does because you like him so much.

View attachment 3092052
"The @Lebgfinal account is a satire/parody account for jokes to make fun of the nature of the looksmaxing community. I do share any of the beliefs I share on this website. Nothing posted on this community should be taken seriously as an actual belief I believe in."

Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, itzyaboyJJ and Costcosuperstore
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Costcosuperstore
Why are you so obsessed with this guy? You are typing essays. Just ignore him if you don't like him. You're writing PHD level thesis' on him for no reason. You don't care about anything related to looksmaxing. Why do you post here if you're going to say basically "everything is cope surgery is cope looksmaxing is cope all the contributors here are just liars" in every post?

Just go post on .is if you're just here to complain about everything.
"PHD level thesis" = Basic paragraph about logical arguments that took me like 5 min to write.
Yeah man that's such a high effort of me. I spent every single second of my life writing this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
"PHD level thesis" = Basic paragraph about logical arguments that took me like 5 min to write.
Yeah man that's such a high effort of me. I spent every single second of my life writing this shit.

This is one paragraph to you? You say I'm "defending a man in every step" but yet all you do is lurk his profile and try to talk bad about him every time he does anything?

Retarded nigger mod you know what forum u are on
Warned for your LGBT AVI.

• +1
  • JFL

This is one paragraph to you? You say I'm "defending a man in every step" but yet all you do is lurk his profile and try to talk bad about him every time he does anything?

Yea because the last time I talked about him (2 weeks ago) means that I'm OBSESSED.
I've done shit since, if you know
Also I don't stalk his profile, considering everytime here can be found on the looksmaxxing category within a couple of minutes of looking.

• +1

did i hurt you feelings faggot to quote you "why do you care so much what another guy puts as his avi" gay nigger faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, efidescontinuado, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Yea because the last time I talked about him (2 weeks ago) means that I'm OBSESSED.
I've done shit since, if you know
Also I don't stalk his profile, considering everytime here can be found on the looksmaxxing category within a couple of minutes of looking.
Last time you talked about him was at..

7:09pm today.

Lasttime

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, ryuken, tombradylover and 1 other person
Because I was replying to a post about him. Genius.
Also wasn't even negative. I was saying he did not look worse.
Anything else ?
Replying to a post about him (and you're referring to him) is still talking about him you genius.

Anything else?

• +1
That beard is horrific. Otherwise he still looks good

• +1
Replying to a post about him (and you're referring to him) is still talking about him you genius.

Anything else?
Well again that disprove the fact that you say that I criticize him on every step because I don't. I'm unbiaised unlike you

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Costcosuperstore