Claviculars threads are driving me insane

I

itsover36282

Banned
Jfl i’m a junior at college and only fucked on girl this year from tinder and get ghosted left right and center by every fucking match i get.

I do get random compliments on my looks but zero IOIs (i don’t go out much anyway).

I might end up assaulting some couple soon if i keep reading his brag threads jfl. I’m gonna self harm again to kepe my rage in check.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, watah and Outerz14
Jfl i’m a junior at college and only fucked on girl this year from tinder and get ghosted left right and center by every fucking match i get.

I do get random compliments on my looks but zero IOIs (i don’t go out much anyway).

I might end up assaulting some couple soon if i keep reading his brag threads jfl. I’m gonna self harm again to kepe my rage in check.
Grey

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and thugmaxxer2
Go out more and talk to some women and get the numbers :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Lifts and hit gym bitch
I do that.
I’m gone perm colored contaxts eyebrows maxx roo.

But my nose might end up ruining all my looks effort

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1

go outisde then

• +1
Yeah go outside when the average college student is a softmaxxed htn jfl
bro you say you dont leave the fucking house, then leave the fucking house and go to parties and shit

bro you say you dont leave the fucking house, then leave the fucking house and go to parties and shit
I don’t leave the fucking house because my mouth to nose ratio is extremely subpar alongside my nose shape.

I will def be getting rhino fuck my luck.

Idk why puberty raped nose

• +1
JFL if u dont get compliments from randoms its finished for u

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282 and Outerz14
I don’t leave the fucking house because my mouth to nose ratio is extremely subpar alongside my nose shape.

I will def be getting rhino fuck my luck.

Idk why puberty raped nose
no way claviur banned you that quick

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282
WTF?! Unban this guy

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282