Clean Shaven Expriance

SwissArms

SwissArms

Platinum
So for the last while I've been trying out with a 2mm stubble since most of my facial hair is blonde it doesn't look very prominent heres what I've noticted

- Jailbaits stare at me more
- Fags are more friendly towards me
- Men seem to dislike me when I go get meat from the butcher they don't seem to like me despite me being polite
- Women seem to be extra helpful when I ask in stores
- People want to give me free stuff more
- People stare me in the eye more
- People seem to be constantly looking at me more

If you have a more pretty boy look you will be hated I don't even look like a twink other men don't very those guys as compeition. Sexually dimorphism is so imporant this is what makes women think of you sexually Elias De Poot has zero appeal despite good bones/height, because of very low sexually dimorphism.

Clean shaven is legit, but you can't look like a twink.

I plan to grow a decent beard once I get some more fullness if you have a blonde/multicolored beard you need very good density.

The number one sign you are attractive is people change around you I know this, becasue before lookmsaxx I used to go and feel invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xanakin, ronald_2, Lean4Life and 2 others
btw, biggest day to day indiciator you're attractive is that random people give you smiles and initiate interactions (and by random i dont mean the cashier at the supermarket)

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ronald_2, SwissArms and 1 other person
btw, biggest day to day indiciator you're attractive is that random people give you smiles and initiate interactions (and by random i dont mean the cashier at the supermarket)
literally has never happened to me :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord and ronald_2
Been my experience too. I went to the auto shop yesterday and the guys there were just giving off hostile vibes in general while i was waiting for my car to be done. If you're lean and have pretty boyish looks men will hate you. Women will try to sit near you, look at you, want your attention etc.

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
Been my experience too. I went to the auto shop yesterday and the guys there were just giving off hostile vibes in general while i was waiting for my car to be done. If you're lean and have pretty boyish looks men will hate you. Women will try to sit near you, look at you, want your attention etc.
Exactly, when my beard is longer this doesn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life
I agree but it depends more or less on the spectrum
If you're dominant looking enough facially you will not be treated bad by other men even if fully shaven
But women and jb's being more interested is a irrefutable truth no matter if prettyboyish or masculine handsome

• +1
- Jailbaits stare at me more
- Fags are more friendly towards me
- Men seem to dislike me when I go get meat from the butcher they don't seem to like me despite me being polite
- Women seem to be extra helpful when I ask in stores
- People want to give me free stuff more
- People stare me in the eye more
- People seem to be constantly looking at me more
Cope they're thinking you're on the spectrum so they keep an eye on you to make sure you don't sperg out randomly and catch them lacking

• JFL
Can't medmax while clean shaven