Clean shaven or stubble? Which is better for slaying

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Hey guys, tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be going out clubbing and I’d like some advice on whether one looks better clean shaven or with a stubble.

Ik it’s not much information and I do have some pics but they’re all of me clean shaven.

I read somewhere girls become more attracted to stubble more than clean shaven but does it really matter overall if you look good both ways?

depends on ur lookz bro send me a pm with u clean shaven vs with a stubble

• +1
Reactions: boohooga
Hey guys, tonight and tomorrow night I’ll be going out clubbing and I’d like some advice on whether one looks better clean shaven or with a stubble.

Ik it’s not much information and I do have some pics but they’re all of me clean shaven.

I read somewhere girls become more attracted to stubble more than clean shaven but does it really matter overall if you look good both ways?

Provide pics you fucking autist​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lux, .👽. and 1 other person
Ok clean shaven here

@slayer69
@RoundHouse

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
mirin tren clean shaven gigachad what about stubble cuz

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, boohooga, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
Bro im trying to upload it but it’s not working @slayer69

Depends on age

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@slayer69

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    2.2 MB
oh definitely clean shave bro

• +1
Bro i
get off the fucking forum NOW :lul:
can’t lie, psl helped my ass and there always new and good advice even though it’s toxic and lowers my self esteem. Gotta find a balance. Few times a week is ideal

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Bro isn’t the scale 2-8 for psl? 8 psl would mean perfect dude
its 10 bro the maximum usually given out is 8 because according to PSL 9 and 10 "theoretically" don't exist

u would be 10 if u had a slightly better eye area bro but ded srs u look good af im mirin

• Love it
u r already slaying nigga ..

• So Sad
Reactions: boohooga
its 10 bro the maximum usually given out is 8 because according to PSL 9 and 10 "theoretically" don't exist

u would be 10 if u had a slightly better eye area bro but ded srs u look good af im mirin
holy shit that’s great bro made my day, thanks homie!

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and slayer69
u r already slaying nigga ..
Not yet bro, im in al ltr rn, but I can’t lie it’s hard for me to deliberately cheat. I only cheat when Im drunk or drugged af what ch is not so common anymore cause I used to have bad addiction

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Lol bro don’t trust me. I mog her hard and she’s got a low body count confirmed. I still have to play games and I gotta play it hard as fuck to keep her obsessed with me. Use Roids, fuck her good and use dark triad ass behavior that messes w my conscience a bit. I can’t tell at this point if I’d rather be single or w her. It’s very exhausting and pretty bad for ur soul having to keep a modern 2022 girl. I wouldn’t recommend LTR anymore even if she’s for little to no body count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Chadethnic101, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

its normie scale. psl scale is out of 8.

fuck off retarded
holy fucking shit the iq of an average looksmax fag

its out of 10 retard stop confusing this shit

psl 10 out of 10 doesnt exist
psl 9 out of 10 doesnt exist
so the maximum we give is psl 8 out of 10

do u even know what psl is

Stubble is better for slaying 21+ women. Otherwise, clean shaven

holy fucking shit the iq of an average looksmax fag

its out of 10 retard stop confusing this shit

psl 10 out of 10 doesnt exist
psl 9 out of 10 doesnt exist
so the maximum we give is psl 8 out of 10

do u even know what psl is
Fucking retarded, no one gives higher than 8 psl because psl is 4/5th of normie scale.

joke iq ^

probably thinks UEE is good or some shit

cant even comprehend what i wrote and is sperging autistic bs

Doesn’t matter cuz there’s chicks who prefer clean shaven & chicks who prefer stubble

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Lol bro don’t trust me. I mog her hard and she’s got a low body count confirmed. I still have to play games and I gotta play it hard as fuck to keep her obsessed with me. Use Roids, fuck her good and use dark triad ass behavior that messes w my conscience a bit. I can’t tell at this point if I’d rather be single or w her. It’s very exhausting and pretty bad for ur soul having to keep a modern 2022 girl. I wouldn’t recommend LTR anymore even if she’s for little to no body count
i will probably roid idk. but LTR mogs if u cant slay regularly like me.

ltrs sound like a full time job

Doesn’t matter cuz there’s chicks who prefer clean shaven & chicks who prefer stubble
This, just go for what you prefer.
If your lower third is great (and it is, from what I can see) and/or you can't grow a thick decent beard, clean shaven is usually preferrable.
Otherwise, stubble is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
3mm stubble mogs

How old are you bro?