Clean shaven vs not is day and night for me

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Still have acne so when I shave it always fucks up my face worse. But if I go 3 days without shaving I look like a pedo.

I was focused on studying for an entire week and barely left my house anyways I shower and leave my room for the first time and and I notice people treat me like shit when I don't shave. Parents look at me like I am some weirdo when I am walking at the park cashiers aren't nice to me older ladies don't say young man or smile at me.

If I could grow decent facial hair I would shave once a week since its hard to fix my acne at the same time but I look like a pedo 2 years ago this was barely an issue it took like 2 weeks before it was bad looking now its every other day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Debetro, Xangsane and 3 others
true af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Literally the difference between being treated like a child predator/homeless guy or a nice young college/HS kid idk why alpha males cope with beards so much

beards look like shit unless you are Andrew tate tier recessed or bald. If you are bald then you might as well grow one because you already forfeit all chance of being seen as a young healthy man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, skeet and Xangsane
facts every man should shave except for ethnics like dellisola or marlon terxiera who ascend with light stubble, even most old people shave because they look better shaved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Still have acne so when I shave it always fucks up my face worse. But if I go 3 days without shaving I look like a pedo.

I was focused on studying for an entire week and barely left my house anyways I shower and leave my room for the first time and and I notice people treat me like shit when I don't shave. Parents look at me like I am some weirdo when I am walking at the park cashiers aren't nice to me older ladies don't say young man or smile at me.

If I could grow decent facial hair I would shave once a week since its hard to fix my acne at the same time but I look like a pedo 2 years ago this was barely an issue it took like 2 weeks before it was bad looking now its every other day.
The maxx who improved my looks the most (after surgery and leanmaxxing) was laser hair removal. I somehow resemble oussama guessoum, very pale white skin with thick black beard hair. Impossible to be clean shaven and grows back after like 20 min.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 32285, Xangsane and 1 other person
U should have beard after 30 imo when the skin is a big aged, then it's a looksmax. Under that clean shaven unless ur jaw is subhuman

• +1
The maxx who improved my looks the most (after surgery and leanmaxxing) was laser hair removal. I somehow resemble oussama guessoum, very pale white skin with thick black beard hair. Impossible to be clean shaven and grows back after like 20 min.
Wait you got laser hair removal on your face? I mean I guess my point is I wish I either grew a full beard or none at all since I already need to shave daily.

A full beard can look decent especially if your bulking or something but its never ideal or professional imo but if you grow sorta a half beard thats patchy but full its way worse then a full beard since you look like a pedo or a drug addict. If you grow a patchy beard even if your bulking or something you should always shave or people automatically assume bad things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and SurgeryEnjoyer
U should have beard after 30 imo when the skin is a big aged, then it's a looksmax. Under that clean shaven unless ur jaw is subhuman
Well I think its fine at like 40 for that reason I would say looks are also less important by then more so looking professional and mature in business situations

that is redpill cope, women view beards as dirty. you shouldnt have hair anywhere other than the top of your head ideally

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
facts every man should shave except for ethnics like dellisola or marlon terxiera who ascend with light stubble, even most old people shave because they look better shaved
Yeah unless your bald or giga recessed like Tate

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer

Pixs

Wait you got laser hair removal on your face? I mean I guess my point is I wish I either grew a full beard or none at all since I already need to shave daily.

A full beard can look decent especially if your bulking or something but its never ideal or professional imo but if you grow sorta a half beard thats patchy but full its way worse then a full beard since you look like a pedo or a drug addict
Yeah, but since beard hair is the thickest it takes way longer and hurts like hell. I am chasing the old money prettyboy model aesthetic, moritz_hau and tetervinas on ig are great examples and what i’m chasing. A beard only looks good on 25+ y.o. men and it makes me look more ethnic so i avoid it at all costs, plus shaving irritates my skin.

• Hmm...
Yeah, but since beard hair is the thickest it takes way longer and hurts like hell. I am chasing the old money prettyboy model aesthetic, moritz_hau and tetervinas on ig are great examples and what i’m chasing. A beard only looks good on 25+ y.o. men and it makes me look more ethnic so i avoid it at all costs, plus shaving irritates my skin.
Idk seems costly instead of shaving daily. But I get why you would do it

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Idk seems costly instead of shaving daily. But I get why you would do it
It does cost a lot, but virtually every psl god in their early 20s except o’pry had baby facial hair tagt completely went away with shaving. It’s also a complete prettyboy appeal killer. The best i can achieve is pic 1, my goal is pic 2.

Attachments

• ABF0542D-5C93-4446-8B7B-22FCE58F0085.jpeg
    ABF0542D-5C93-4446-8B7B-22FCE58F0085.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 0
  • BCE2D822-70B3-4B27-8438-5572C959DB9E.png
    BCE2D822-70B3-4B27-8438-5572C959DB9E.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
But many can ascend with a beard.
Dan bilzerian
Drake

We have many examples. It depends on the face

• Hmm...
But many can ascend with a beard.
Dan bilzerian
Drake

We have many examples. It depends on the face
Dan is a grifter who paid those women. Drake would be an incel without his fame.

Tristian Tate is an example of someone who can rock a beard and he has a stubble and he's pretty much maxxed out masculine traits 6'4 good jawline etc. His beard is not what makes him look good and he has a specific look he is trying to pull off

Last edited:
Dan is a grifter who paid those women. Drake would be an incel without his fame.

Tristian Tate is an example of someone who can rock a beard and he has a stubble and he's pretty much maxxed out masculine traits 6'4 good jawline etc. His beard is not what makes him look good and he has a specific look he is trying to pull off
Personally, 10 days stubble is the best look if you have a thick beard. Otherwise cleanshave if your facial structure is good for example henry cavil will look bad if he grows a beard

Shave with 0.1mm shaver shit. Its not noticable.

• +1

The rule is simple. Strong jaw -> clean shaven

Weak/average -> beard

• +1
I think it's just if your jaw is below average you're better off with stubble.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
The JOVS (not Jova) IPL zapper worked well on my face and I can keep a better clean shave look than shaving daily! Skin looks nicer too.

• +1
The rule is simple. Strong jaw -> clean shaven

Weak/average -> beard
idk man my jaw isn't strong not completely leafy tier recessed but bad especially from the side and narrow jaw but still looks like shit with facial hair. I think if you have a youthful look in general and you aren't deformed jaw wise you can still look decent.

The JOVS (not Jova) IPL zapper worked well on my face and I can keep a better clean shave look than shaving daily! Skin looks nicer too.
Nice, we both have similar beard texture from what it seems but you have olive skin, whereas i have a pale dracula one. So when shaving your darker skin masks the little piece if hair still under the skin better than my albino lookin ass

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nice, we both have similar beard texture from what it seems but you have olive skin, whereas i have a pale dracula one. So when shaving your darker skin masks the little piece if hair still under the skin better than my albino lookin ass
Yes my green didn't appear that bad.

• +1
Babyfacecels like me ascend with stubble tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 11126
my jaw is shit, i legit ascend 1psl point with a beard but i indeed look 5 years older when using it

It does cost a lot, but virtually every psl god in their early 20s except o’pry had baby facial hair tagt completely went away with shaving. It’s also a complete prettyboy appeal killer. The best i can achieve is pic 1, my goal is pic 2.
Same. Even when I’m clean-shaven, you can still see a five o’clock shadow. Brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Facial hairs are extreme looksmin if you arent tall masculine chad/ogre. Its especially the biggest curse if you are a cutecel like ER or Knajjd

If you can't grow decent facial hair then shave, I see too many people with pedo mustaches or half-grown beards

If you can't grow decent facial hair then shave, I see too many people with pedo mustaches or half-grown beards
Agreed.

Personally, facial hairs saved me. I have a 7 days beard (0.5in long), well groomed (shaved neck and on the sides) and I look great with it.
Plus it hides shitty skin. And weirdly enough, I actually look younger + more masculine with the beard.

Pic is me.

Attachments

• beard.jpg
    beard.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 0
How much is this and how long does it last?