Clean Shaving legit ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
I showed this pic to my friends and they say i look ten times better cause of cleanshave
They say it look like a different person
20210322 150533

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
Damn you actually look way better

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Show pic with beard to compare

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
I'm a subhuman with facial hair
I'm a subhuman clean shaven

What's the point to life anymore
@StrangerDanger :feelswah:

• WTF
Reactions: gamma, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
I'm a subhuman with facial hair
I'm a subhuman clean shaven

What's the point to life anymore
@StrangerDanger :feelswah:
Ask @Maesthetic
he's a hair expert

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Beard only works on some men, it definitely doesn't work for me, and it was the same with Tom Welling too when he was younger.

A beard can hide a weak jaw but it can also hide a strong jaw, unfortunately.

I always look way better clean shaven.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Bro all my friend are 6'2 :feelskek:
Even if i facemog them
Then find new friends or something or move to another country jfl. 5'8 is far from bad

• JFL
Beard only works on some men, it definitely doesn't work for me, and it was the same with Tom Welling too when he was younger.

A beard can hide a weak jaw but it can also hide a strong jaw, unfortunately.

I always look way better clean shaven.
Thoughts on this sentiment @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger
most guys look better with light stubble

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
Beard only works on some men, it definitely doesn't work for me, and it was the same with Tom Welling too when he was younger
Bro if you are Tom Welling, I'm Jon Erik Hexum himself from the grave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10987
Then find new friends or something or move to another country jfl. 5'8 is far from bad
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do you really think im gonna leave my friend for some PSL autism ?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Bro if you are Tom Welling, I'm Jon Erik Hexum himself from the grave
I never said that I am him, all I said is that I have some similarities, like the mouth, the nose, the hair thickness, the shoulder to waist ratio, and the eyes.

My jaw looks very different (because my mandible is shorter). I am also 1 inch taller.

The main difference in physique is that he was muscular at the start so he was on the varsity sports team in high school while I was always a skinny weakling because of my genetics.

Also, my hair is brown while his is black. He's an american while I'm a canadian, of course we don't look the same, however, I have a similar type of look.

All I'm saying is that to women, Tom Welling in his peak wasn't really considered hot, except in some cherry picked pictures, but on the show, he never looked like a bad boy, even in the red kryptonite episode, that is because, he doesn't have the look for it and he can't pull off a beard. I'm the same in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10987
I never said that I am him, all I said is that I have some similarities, like the mouth, the nose, the hair thickness, the shoulder to waist ratio, and the eyes.

My jaw looks very different (because my mandible is shorter). I am also 1 inch taller.

The main difference in physique is that he was muscular at the start so he was on the varsity sports team in high school while I was always a skinny weakling because of my genetics.

Also, my hair is brown while his is black. He's an american while I'm a canadian, of course we don't look the same, however, I have a similar type of look.

All I'm saying is that to women, Tom Welling in his peak wasn't really considered hot, except in some cherry picked pictures, but on the show, he never looked like a bad boy, even in the red kryptonite episode, that is because, he doesn't have the look for it and he can't pull off a beard. I'm the same in that regard.
The main difference would be the 2.5 PSL gap probably although you do share similar traits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
mirin leanmaxx bhai

• Love it
The main difference would be the 2.5 PSL gap probably although you do share similar traits
The difference isn't that big tbh, it's mostly the camera that gives that illusion.

When actors are in a picture, it is usually taken by a professional photographer, not a random person that doesn't know how to use a camera.

However, sometimes they fail and take very unflattering pictures, here are some of them:

Tom welling kristin kreug 200306 gckmhpa75p
1477912482 tom welling

The main difference is that I don't have professional hair stylists, make up artists, and photographers 24/7.

That is even the case for guys like Chris Hemsworth and even female celebrities. They only look amazing because of the resources that they have access to, because if they didn't have any make up on, and if most of their pictures were taken by themselves, many of them would look awful.

That is not to say that Tom Welling is ugly, but you have to understand that what you see in pictures is not necessarily how he looked like naturally when he woke up in the morning.

So, it's not that Tom Welling is better looking than me, it's just that he looks that way because his pictures are better and every aspect of his style is carefully picked by professionals so that it looks good on TV.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger