Clenbuterol sides?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Worst thing that could happen?

• +1
Reactions: wsada
i won’t die right? @DildoFaggins
as long as you don't already have heart disease it's chill, maybe stay off caffeine and other stimulants while using it

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
how was that?
Very good, the increase in stamina is insane. Almost freaky, I could be on the treadmill for hours without feeling exhausted. You're also way faster on it. Also lost weight quickly and got a very lean/dry look. There's also this constant feeling of euphoria that stays with you throughout the day. I ran 20mg/day for 8 weeks.

• +1
Very good, the increase in stamina is insane. Almost freaky, I could be on the treadmill for hours without feeling exhausted. You're also way faster on it. Also lost weight quickly and got a very lean/dry look. There's also this constant feeling of euphoria that stays with you throughout the day. I ran 20mg/day for 8 weeks.
any sides? while or after stop using it

What are you using it for
i’ll use it this summer to lean down completely. I’ll start a slow and steady cut in march and finish by June at 8/9% bf

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
i’ll try it this summer, thanks!!
nice lmk how it goes, it's very easy to buy online as well similar to SARMS. I got mine at swisschems

• +1
nice lmk how it goes, it's very easy to buy online as well similar to SARMS. I got mine at swisschems
yeah i’ll get them from there too, already searched a bit and they ship to italy so it’s perfect

• Love it
Reactions: DildoFaggins