Clenching and Permasquinting at the gym

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I've been clenching and permasquinting at the gym to get rid of my cuck eyes and it seems to be working. I was in between a set when a girl eye-raped me and got all up in my personal space as she passed by. Then a few minutes later another one did the same thing. That never happens. Last time I made eye contact that intense with a girl was with my oneitis years ago.

I caught the second girl staring at me two more times after that so she's clearly into me. I'm thinking about approaching her and I'm not even nervous about it because she's recessed and chubby, so I know my psl is higher than hers. But she works out with her foid friend who's taller than me, and that'll completely kill my confidence. No worse feeling than being heightmogged by a girl.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe, Amnesia, rydofx and 1 other person
next time fcuk her friend go for her

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, rydofx, Deleted member 5204 and 1 other person
I've been clenching and permasquinting at the gym to get rid of my cuck eyes and it seems to be working. I was in between a set when a girl eye-raped me and got all up in my personal space as she passed by. Then a few minutes later another one did the same thing. That never happens. Last time I made eye contact that intense with a girl was with my oneitis years ago.

I caught the second girl staring at me two more times after that so she's clearly into me. I'm thinking about approaching her and I'm not even nervous about it because she's recessed and chubby, so I know my psl is higher than hers. But she works out with her foid friend who's taller than me, and that'll completely kill my confidence. No worse feeling than being heightmogged by a girl.
Mirin your Avi

A greycel having Pitt in his Avi is equal to driving around in a Porsche during high school when most don't even have a car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4887, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
Dumbass thread. Focus more on your sets at the gym and you might actually fuck a bitch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Epitaph, ILoveFortnite2011, Deleted member 2607 and 3 others
At the gym? You think you're working out your eye muscles or what?

Dumbass thread. Focus more on your sets at the gym and you might actually fuck a bitch.
Dumbass still doesnt know that FACE matters more than everything else. And wtf squinting doesn't get in the way of a workout

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, je3oe and rydofx
Ngl this may be a new giga gymcel theory

I will attempt and get back to this thread tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and idkagoodusername
Yes this is legit, I don't do this anymore since I'm a bloated subhuman now

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and idkagoodusername
Yes I unironically do this all the time too whenever around cute girls

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Deleted member 4645 and je3oe
I'm just gonna assume you're younger than me so take this piece of advice:

Just approach her bro. Literally stop wasting your time, walk up to her, put out your hand and say "hi I'm idkagoodusername", ask about some dumb exercise or whatever, get her snapchat, sometimes next week ask if she wants to netflix and chill, then proceed to fuck the shit out of her.

If this plan fails at ANY point, its cause you never stood a fukkin chance anyway cause you're not GL enough. So just do it, stop wasting your time. Das it.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Amnesia
But she works out with her foid friend who's taller than me, and that'll completely kill my confidence. No worse feeling than being heightmogged by a girl.

Brutal. I can confirm.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername

Just approach her bro. Literally stop wasting your time, walk up to her, put out your hand and say "hi I'm idkagoodusername", ask about some dumb exercise or whatever, get her snapchat, sometimes next week ask if she wants to netflix and chill, then proceed to fuck the shit out of her.

If this plan fails at ANY point, its cause you never stood a fukkin chance anyway cause you're not GL enough. So just do it, stop wasting your time. Das it.
legit advice, your fate is determined before u even open ur mouth anyways so go for it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, idkagoodusername and Deleted member 5185
Just fuckin work out at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

Based advice thanks bro, but what about the friend. Do I just ignore her? My small talk skills suck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Based advice thanks bro, but what about the friend. Do I just ignore her? My small talk skills suck
yeah, ignore her
I know how it feels, I let a girl that liked me go because she just couldn't be without her sister for a single second and she didn't have a personal phone
I lowkey feel bad about it now that I recall it, so don't do the same mistake as me

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
yeah, ignore her
I know how it feels, I let a girl that liked me go because she just couldn't be without her sister for a single second and she didn't have a personal phone
I lowkey feel bad about it now that I recall it, so don't do the same mistake as me
Damn sorry to hear that. But what are you like 12 years old?