Clinging onto my oneitis for so long was a bad decision

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
And now im paying the consequences. Im also still paying the consequences for giving up on my old oneitis back in 2020.

Because remember, there are no second chances in life. You screw up once, you are fucked forever and highly likely to get fucked even more.

Basically, never make mistakes, learning from them doesnt do shit besides not repeating them again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, PlayersGetPlayed, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
yeah. having an oneitis is a thing when you're in middle school, not a mid 20s man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goober55, Deleted member 84615 and Disrupted Gene
lol, I was wondering where you disappeared to, and it turns out you were on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
And now im paying the consequences. Im also still paying the consequences for giving up on my old oneitis back in 2020.

Because remember, there are no second chances in life. You screw up once, you are fucked forever and highly likely to get fucked even more.

Basically, never make mistakes, learning from them doesnt do shit besides not repeating them again.

Three weeks later

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
yeah. having an oneitis is a thing when you're in middle school, not a mid 20s man
it was impossible to not have an oneitis for her though:feelsbadman:

Three weeks later
im just regressing back and forth between them basically every day lol. its legit insanity at this point.

i think of my oneitis when i wake up, then my old itis in the morning, then my oneitis and when i go to bed i wish i had my old itis next to me

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Darkeningstar

Three weeks later
damn, the chambers of your mind, there is room for his endless stories:feelstrash:

• So Sad
  • +1
i dont have anything more interesting. every day is the same more or less lol
The only way to change that is to accidentally meet the third Oneitis, too bad it's a small chance

• JFL
The only way to change that is to accidentally meet the third Oneitis, too bad it's a small chance
i dont want a third oneitis buddy. with the luck i have, next girl gonna send me to jail or smth

• Woah
  • So Sad