MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
mh0f8yqefostlccmymyp.png
'
8f0e8d04d0a35335e01905e475e6605b.jpg

I think his son mogs him to oblivion

Scott is a pretty boi 7psl easy.
But Clint triples his test levels, he looks so raw.
Clint mogs

Attachments

• 6ffe17e3b91cf4ce5d300bc78d00eaf6.jpg
    6ffe17e3b91cf4ce5d300bc78d00eaf6.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 279
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 282
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, Jack, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Clint Eastwood looks more charismatic :bluepill: tbh

His son is better looking and has more sex appeal.

Clint with PCT would amog his son even in grave (when eyes are open)

Both have a horrible masculine look to be honest, unattractive; the father is 2.9 / 10 max, and the son 3.8 / 10 max, and that popping out would be an easy 3.5; Again, having this very masculinized look doesn't work well, and the son mog a little bit because he has what is needed for modeling agencies today, and remembering that these agencies are incompetent to pursue estrogen and beauty and effeminate aesthetics. Apollonian, with a Dionysian air and classically noble in the air: It's a surprise that there are prettyboys like Chico (remembering that he doesn't deserve worship either), but whatever

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Currycellmate, oldcell, Deleted member 1140 and 7 others
Both have a horrible masculine look to be honest, unattractive; the father is 2.9 / 10 max, and the son 3.8 / 10 max, and that popping out would be an easy 3.5; Again, having this very masculinized look doesn't work well, and the son mog a little bit because he has what is needed for modeling agencies today, and remembering that these agencies are incompetent to pursue estrogen and beauty and effeminate aesthetics. Apollonian, with a Dionysian air and classically noble in the air: It's a surprise that there are prettyboys like Chico (remembering that he doesn't deserve worship either), but whatever

@jefferson ban him

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 2810
@jefferson ban him
why? why hate me? I didn't offend any of you, I was kind, cordial and polite to you, why hate me? I don't hate any of you, and it wouldn't make sense because I'm not breaking rules

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
why? why hate me? I didn't offend any of you, I was kind, cordial and polite to you, why hate me? I don't hate any of you, and it wouldn't make sense because I'm not breaking rules

Your a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and GenericChad1444
Big long cope you just wrote

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Your a fucking retard

every post of his requires you to read a bible's worth of a para before he makes his actual point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface, Salludon and Deleted member 2810
every post of his requires you to read a bible's worth of a para before he makes his actual point

And apparently any signs of testosterone = sub 5 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and GenericChad1444
clint mogs him to oblivion
6'3 vs 5'10 btw, their heights

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and IronMike
No one but you thinks that
Turn on your brain , compare their carrers, watch Clint at motion, also he has 9 heigth
Also, u posted professional and heavy edited picture of his son, vs some shit clint photo

Also i think u are just trolling this forum, no way that things u are saying here could be meant serious

clint mogs him to oblivion
6'3 vs 5'10 btw, their heights
goddam clint in his youth 6'3 and all vs good old scott at 5'10 manlet ass, brutal mog.

Clint looks cooler