Close camera pics can make a chad look incel

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Incel

Chad11

Chad12

This is the same person, as you can see in the first pic he looks incel. This is even more brutal with selfies even at arms length they can make you look like that especially with solid bone structure and no fat.

He looks Incel in every single pic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, randomvanish, Deleted member 5048 and 11 others
That’s not a chad he’s ugly as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LDNPari, RecessedPrettyboy and Kenickie
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
if he's Chad I'm giga

Samsung s7 camera is so goddamn shit

Makes anyone look shite

My s5 gave me better pics

you could have picked a better looking dude to use as an example but its legit close pictures make you look worse than you are

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
The phone was just in a distance of my fingers.

Attachments

• IMG_20200421_080711_037.jpg
    IMG_20200421_080711_037.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 40
He isn't a chad by modern standards but standards were much lower back then plus he has/had god-tier status.

As for cameras, photographers know that there is a relationship between the size of the focal length of the lens and the distance of the subject. Smartphones are designed to capture landscape portraits they are totally inappropriate for selfies. Women are quite blackpilled on this subject and go to great lengths to increase the distance to the lens via selfie-sticks and group photos, and even then they filter out hundreds of photos that aren't good enough. It's quite sad how many men probably take one selfie and then convince themselves they are uglier than they are. There should be more awareness of smartphone incelisation.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel