Closed or open growth plates? And how to judge?

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Screenshot 2023 07 15 21 57 26 169 commiuigallery

I am about to get a xray soon. So can anyone help me identify how to know if one's closed or not. And judge the three pictures

Attachments

• images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Completely closed. What age is the guy whose x ray this is

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Rimaxtis
Its completwly closed with only epiphyseal scars . U better take an x ray of femurs too when u so for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Its completwly closed with only epiphyseal scars . U better take an x ray of femurs too when u so for yourself.
The whole femurs? And one last question that does regular x-ray's work or I have to conduct a bone age study?

The whole femurs? And one last question that does regular x-ray's work or I have to conduct a bone age study?
I cant say for sure about x ray or bone age study. But i think its xray. @5.5psl do u know which one to do to acess growth plates

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2322195
I am about to get a xray soon. So can anyone help me identify how to know if one's closed or not. And judge the three pictures
Your done btw, the plate is litertally gone there isn’t even a line, this is like way after 18. Your knees are done too

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Should I still do the knees and spine xray just to be sure?
Just do knees, don’t do spine irs useless cuz ur too pussy too blast 20IUS a day anyways. If your bone age is above 16 in knee don’t heightmax

• +1
Just do knees, don’t do spine irs useless cuz ur too pussy too blast 20IUS a day anyways. If your bone age is above 16 in knee don’t heightmax
Juat one more. Should I do a normal xray on the knee or should I do a bone age study on my knee? And that i have heard even cracks allow you to grow about 2-3 inches of height if your knee and spine growth plates are open.

Juat one more. Should I do a normal xray on the knee or should I do a bone age study on my knee? And that i have heard even cracks allow you to grow about 2-3 inches of height if your knee and spine growth plates are open.
Cracks do not cause u to grow 2-3 inches that’s not how that works lmao. People who have cracks in their wrist at bone age 16 or 17 have way more open plates in their knees which cause them to grow. Your wrist plate doesn’t even exist anymore, it’s literally gone it’s ossified there’s not even a scar

• +1
The knee is usually a couple months younger than to a year but your wrist is literally past bone age 18 if it wasn’t there would still be a white line which there isn’t, so your knee plates I can only estimate without an X-ray I would honestly say 17-18 with 18 marking the end of growth, it doesn’t go higher than that. Your spine is probably still open but it doesn’t actually grow because the body doesn’t allocate any resources to it unless u were blasting igf1 des or something into the spine of LR3

Cracks do not cause u to grow 2-3 inches that’s not how that works lmao. People who have cracks in their wrist at bone age 16 or 17 have way more open plates in their knees which cause them to grow. Your wrist plate doesn’t even exist anymore, it’s literally gone it’s ossified there’s not even a scar
I get your point but there are 2 factors i consider while saying that with a 30% chance i have open growth plates. First that the x-ray which was taken here the doctor told me my hand had been shaken up but he was just thw xray doctor who took the xray. Secondly I have grown this year by about an inch. So do you still think they are not open? If they are incase do I have any potential for 2 inches of height?

The knee is usually a couple months younger than to a year but your wrist is literally past bone age 18 if it wasn’t there would still be a white line which there isn’t, so your knee plates I can only estimate without an X-ray I would honestly say 17-18 with 18 marking the end of growth, it doesn’t go higher than that. Your spine is probably still open but it doesn’t actually grow because the body doesn’t allocate any resources to it unless u were blasting igf1 des or something into the spine of LR3
I'll do the xrays in a few days or will try Tomorrow for an x ray on my knees. What should be the outcome of the x-ray for further process? And what type of x ray should I get?

I'll do the xrays in a few days or will try Tomorrow for an x ray on my knees. What should be the outcome of the x-ray for further process? And what type of x ray should I get?
If it’s a bone age of 16-17 I’d use HGH an inch-two inches can be expected since your spine would still be open to.

• +1
Xray both the tibia and femur

• +1