Closure for indeterminate time of bars and nightlife in general due to COVID-19 heralds a very dark age

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Without these casual forms of social contact in which motion and 3D looks help a lot, now it will be only tinder/whatever pic based social media or bust, so the top few high ELO chads will hog everything and the 99/1 % meme will stop being a meme because of literally no other options to "play the game". Coronavirus truly fucked us. Every single friend of mine somehow does 10 X as good online as me despite me always doing the best irl when in group at night when the in-person factor is in play, so now i'm the most fucked one due to no foreseeable restoration of nighlife or aperture of bars.

In addition, exposure only to instagram models with zero irl interaction with men will fuck even more the male beauty standards. Who knew that this virus would be the catalyst of a whole new dark age.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 5634, Greeicy and 4 others
IMG 20200320 050715

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
why are anime characters portrayed with such small irises leaving so much white in the eyes? I always wondered this design as I have seen in so many animes and manga with different drawing styles. I know that this effect tends to be emphasized on mad, crazy or shocked characters but overall the iris/eye ratio is always so low.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
why are anime characters portrayed with such small irises leaving so much white in the eyes? I always wondered this design as I have seen in so many animes and manga with different drawing styles. I know that this effect tends to be emphasized on mad, crazy or shocked characters but overall the iris/eye ratio is always so low.
Are you really calling Peter an anime character?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1680, AbandonShip and 3 others
Ion care blud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
fuck, interesting view, Zyros
I should have gone out more

if you agree with this viewpoint you are at minimum a high tier normie. Incels get rejected over and over again in clubs or bars and they aren’t mourning their closure

This is the best time to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 6272
This is the best time to looksmax

I know but i'm terrified. How many years till nighlife becomes active again? that is if it becomes active at all after a so long time of online-only social contact and fucking Tinder doesn't take over nighlife altogether even after quarantine finally ends, killing it completely.

Anyways, i'm enraged and terrified. Enraged becuase just when I hit my peak and finally achieve a very good almost week long low bloat level this fucking shit happens enclosing all of us. And terrified because while I look young at 31 and fit in any party/social environment, with this fucking luck streak I may suddenly age in this meantime resulting in the death of my social life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, WannaBeA6 and Mateusz74
I know but i'm terrified. How many years till nighlife becomes active again? that is if it becomes active at all after a so long time of online-only social contact and fucking Tinder doesn't take over nighlife altogether even after quarantine finally ends, killing it completely.

Anyways, i'm enraged and terrified. Enraged becuase just when I hit my peak and finally achieve a very good almost week long low bloat level this fucking shit happens enclosing all of us. And terrified because while I look young at 31 and fit in any party/social environment, with this fucking luck streak I may suddenly age in this meantime resulting in the death of my social life.
bro what peak
your ended 10 years ago

A lot of normies are getting fatter and looksminning from staying indoors and eating like shit since gyms are closed too. If someone leanmaxxes during this time he is doing himself a great service since overall competition will prob be lower after this ends

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 3795
bro what peak
your ended 10 years ago
I look much better than 10 years ago, that's for sure. This includes face development too. "muh peak at 20" is a meme as it depends on the individual.
A lot of normies are getting fatter and looksminning from staying indoors and eating like shit since gyms are closed too. If someone leanmaxxes during this time he is doing himself a great service since overall competition will prob be lower after this ends
yes, i'm well aware, and i'm still maintaining my diet despite the higher psychological strain caused by the confinement. I only fear for nighlife not recovering at all after this ends as people get too used to online.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I look much better than 10 years ago, that's for sure. This includes face development too. "muh peak at 20" is a meme as it depends on the individual.

yes, i'm well aware, and i'm still maintaining my diet despite the higher psychological strain caused by the confinement. I only fear for nighlife not recovering at all after this ends as people get too used to online.
Your frame is better too

It’s even funnier because just about when my collagen is at an all time best and there’s 0 acne or pimples on my face, corona decided to fuck me over. I’m NT as fuck and rotting here has made me depressed and my cortisol levels are always high. I can only keep thinking about the last time I felt truly happy which was with my ex and it sucks so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
yeah, but you will never look as good as you could've been when you were 20 if you were redpilled by then, you're a shadow of your past potential

and we all know facial bone growth is already finalized by 20 dude, but I admire your optimism and tendency to cope

never forget
tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
It’s even funnier because just about when my collagen is at an all time best and there’s 0 acne or pimples on my face, corona decided to fuck me over. I’m NT as fuck and rotting here has made me depressed and my cortisol levels are always high. I can only keep thinking about the last time I felt truly happy which was with my ex and it sucks so much.
Exact same here. Bloat at all time best stability, can do cheat meals knowing I will stay lean for that day. Just when I reach that sweet spot, corona decides to hit within like 2 weeks of starting to experience this.
yeah, but you will never look as good as you could've been when you were 20 if you were redpilled by then, you're a shadow of your past potential

and we all know facial bone growth is already finalized by 20 dude, but I admire your optimism and tendency to cope

never forget
tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php

Another retard with the same shit.

people IRL have commented how my eyes look more enclosed in my face as if "the space between my eyes and where my face ends is wider" (wider zygos explained by normies who don't know what a zygo is). Some also said I have a bigger "head" (referring to the top part of cranium), and they said that it wasn't like this just 3 years ago (when I was 27-28) so there was actual face development way after 20. I also get mistaken for early 20's and have been asked 1000 times what I do to my skin when people learn my real age, so don't post "muh collagen/age" pics as proof. had friends almost 10 years younger than me guessed to be older than me (both of our ages unknown)

I hate ageists like this, thinking everyone ages as bad as them.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
Agreed.

All i wished for during the lockdown was a wife/gf to pass time with. Hopefully it wont take long till everything starts falling into place and we all could start going out again

guess your anecdotal evidence > facts then

whatever floats your boat and don't get so angry lol

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 3702
idk why cartoon characters don't look like humans too

Yeah it's positively over.

guess your anecdotal evidence > facts then

whatever floats your boat and don't get so angry lol
Are you saying that prime ends at 20?

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back