Cloth style for 25+ men?

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
For men 25+ who has a "high class" look with side part or short curtains , how do y'all think we should dress ?

I have been trying to aim for a "youthful" look to appeal to teenagers , but i think its incongruent with my look. For example , I recently got some small tattoos on my forearm and I dress in a lot of hoodjackets. But my face is high class and looks mature so it probably looks odd if I have a low class teen style.

I'm thinking of buying more dress shirts and sweaters + chinos and chelsea boots to fit in more into my age range. What do you guys think? I kinda regret getting the tattoos but i guess you can conceal them with long sleeve shirts.

30928170 87AB 4DAA 9854 C3F001E985AB

E1dfad03e26eafe7a80e8de30b72f29b

This is how i have been dressing

17dac5f23fc04afd23dce4cc4bde6546

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

• Ugh..
Reactions: Johanjohan
That adidas hoodie looks like shit.

But I kinda feel your dilemma between young street wear and mature mens fashion. I decided I will just keep different pieces in my garderobe for now so I can dress according to the occasion. Most guys in their twenties in my area dress very casual/street wear, so wearing an Oxford shirt with nice boots I'm already super overdressed. Even though, like you, I look pretty mature

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I have been trying to aim for a "youthful" look to appeal to teenagers
E1dfad03e26eafe7a80e8de30b72f29b

Do not wear these people will think you're 40

I used to do this and people treated me weird. Now I copy street wear outfits I find on pinterest. Save the dress shirts for work tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽., TrestIsBest and chadferguson
Show your "high class" face so we can give good advice