Clothes

Shekelcel

Shekelcel

Bronze
Is wearing just denim pants and t-shirt everyday ok? Do I even need to try harder about fashion if everything is about face?

It's all face, wear whatever you want.

absolutely not, good style and a good haircut can add some psl points
nope, incel cope. Chico can wear a plain t-shirt and jeans and mog any guy with a good haircut and style. If you deny this you disprove basic biology which has been proven times and times again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
nope, incel cope. Chico can wear a plain t-shirt and jeans and mog any guy with a good haircut and style. If you deny this you disprove basic biology which has been proven times and times again.
idk I just feel like it makes a big diferrence if anyone ( incels or chad) wears ugly clothes or looks clean and thight

idk I just feel like it makes a big diferrence if anyone ( incels or chad) wears ugly clothes or looks clean and thight
Yes, it adds very little.

I thought this was a thread created by pex

Is wearing just denim pants and t-shirt everyday ok? Do I even need to try harder about fashion if everything is about face?
fashionmaxxing to not look odd

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
just wear what you want.

fashion is sophisticated; excellent and selectly chosen pieces make a difference in print, but I will not elaborate on this; In addition, I often wear turtleneck sweaters, sometimes more modern and classic cardigans that I find elegant, but the color of the clothes is generally black (gothic style is the best if possible, not just clothes), whatever