Clothesmaxx

K

kantero

Bronze
Do you know any articles/have any advices on what clothes should i have in my wardrobe?

Legit watch that manlet alpha m. on YouTube. Don't wear hoodies that's incel shit.

this is legit

Legit watch that manlet alpha m. on YouTube. Don't wear hoodies that's incel shit.

this is legit

I used to watch him before knowing incels and all this stuff
Is it legit if you dont want to be npc and 18yo? Wont i look too manly when in reality im teenager lol?

What do you look like

Dressing is not hard, just wear simple colors, casual clothes and don't try to make your own style lol.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Murican
Dressing is not hard, just wear simple colors, casual clothes and don't try to make your own style lol.
Yeah, i do agree for some degree, but the question is - should i wear more manly clothes now (being more strict, monochromatic, classic) or wear more of a teenage clothes but not oversize-clothes&hoodies only?
What do you look like
What exactly do you mean? Im 183 cm 70 kg and look kinda prettyboyish from what i heard. I dont look ogre or very masculine for sure, i think

Yeah, i do agree for some degree, but the question is - should i wear more manly clothes now (being more strict, monochromatic, classic) or wear more of a teenage clothes but not oversize-clothes&hoodies only?

What exactly do you mean? Im 183 cm 70 kg and look kinda prettyboyish from what i heard. I dont look ogre or very masculine for sure, i think

Can you send a pic

Idk whats considered teenegae clothes tbh. T shirts and jeans fit everyone. Sure if you start wearing suits and shit you'll probably look cringy. Dress how the best looking guys from your school are dressing.

Dress how the best looking guys from your school are dressing.
Im not in school kek
Sure if you start wearing suits and shit you'll probably look cringy.
Teenager/teenager-adult clothes imo are:
The question is - should i wear leather jackets etc?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Imo this all looks great except it's hard to pull off that black hoodie and not look like a school shooter. Leather jackets are sexy af, see how it fits you

this is legit

He dresses for his age though and does a pretty good job but he's not a fashion guru as he acts. Brett Maverick is probably better suited to younger dudes.

Imo this all looks great except it's hard to pull off that black hoodie and not look like a school shooter. Leather jackets are sexy af, see how it fits you
Hello Columbine :lul:
Is it ok to buy clothes from internet btw? Or there are somy types i should buy irl only?

Hello Columbine :lul:
Is it ok to buy clothes from internet btw? Or there are somy types i should buy irl only?
I guess if you are sure what size of stuff you wear. But I'd suggest irl so you can try and see how it looks on you.

And yea mojopin is right ig Brett is better

Thanks for help

Do you know any articles/have any advices on what clothes should i have in my wardrobe?
From casual fashionmax to formal fashionmax.

Attachments

• 5111.jpg
    5111.jpg
    891.9 KB · Views: 28
  • inspiration1.jpg
    inspiration1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 32
  • inspiration.jpg
    inspiration.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 34
a jeans jacket is also great if you don't feel good in leather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I rock anime shirts out in the public eye

Nobody can mog my supreme autism

Attachments

• 3827.jpg
    3827.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 35
From casual fashionmax to formal fashionmax.

On most people that sort of stuff is going to make you look like a coping tryhard.

a jeans jacket is also great if you don't feel good in leather

Denim jackets are brilliant on younger guys, much much better than leather.

There are vague and general rules, but there certainly is no set style to go for. To say there is a best style is like saying there's a best haircut, but it all depends on the individual.

Don't try to add flair - if you've got no idea what you're doing just stick to stuff you can layer. A white t-shirt and flannel shirt, a button-up and jumper, a hoodie and denim jacket etc. The colouring and fit is at your own discretion.

Attachments

• 4153.jpg
    4153.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Greatest looksmax ever

Stop wearing:
  • Denim
  • Shirts without collars
  • Shoes with laces

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Ethnicsmatter, dogtown and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 39, dogtown and 1 other person
LOW IQ
hoodies reverse halo you by making you appear less wide..

But hoddie can cover up bad parts like big forehead and balding.