Clothing coping

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
I see soys at school coping with muh expensive jackets and shirts teehee look at me I'm so fly and I'm over here in incel clothes because I have shit taste.

Expensive brand clothes in a subhuman: potential betabuxx retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Francisco Lachowski could wear a bin liner smeared in dog turds and women would still want to fuck him. Fashion is pure cope to the 10th degree.

If you look like shit wearing a basic white T and blue jeans then your face is the problem. Good looking people make everything look cool.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 4563, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Francisco Lachowski could wear a bin liner smeared in dog turds and women would still want to fuck him. Fashion is pure cope to the 10th degree.

If you look like shit wearing a basic white T and blue jeans then your face is the problem. Good looking people make everything look cool.
fashion obviously does have an effect on your SMV, everything matters to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
You'll go from subhuman to subhuman, if your not good looking barely any girl even cares about the brands.

Just make sure your clothes fit well so they don't LOWER your SMV, but brands don't have a very strong effect on increasing SMV.

Namsoo
Namsoo2
Girls
Clothes

• +1
Just go to a clothing store, try different outfits and figure out what fits and doesn't look stupid or ridiculously cheap. And you're done. You can halo yourself massively with clothes, I used to deny it too, but once I got some nice fitting clothes, damn they look good. You feel good in them.
Fashion is no cope, I'm far from being fashionable myself, but it's a massive advantage if you are.

• +1